ReefCleaners.org

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

Is this normal for a bta? the dark spot on one of the polyps? it's like that one deflated a little or something. Should I lower the light?

001_zps43747b91.jpg

It's pretty :). Looks like it just got irritated or something. Not from lighting but maybe something walked on it or brushed against it..some invert.
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost forgot, Maiden's Voyage is a year old today! Happy Birthday to her. I enjoy keeping her, as well as my other 3 tanks. Couldn't imagine not having any of them.

Happy tank day! :flower:

Thanks Myra.

Hm, my video didn't show up above from YouTube. Let's try it again. And back in time to 1981.... Very Alternative and techno back then!!! And I still love it.

• 3 weeks later...

Bubble tip gone. Had to toss it. After the first 3 wks it was starting to shrivl up, not looking good, deflated & bothered looking so before it kicked the bucket I wanted to throw it away before it crashed the tank. Oh well, I move my bowerbanki acan in that location and put the superman rhodactis on some rubble over there for now. I'm going to try a torch though now for sure.

Pat Benatar circa 1970.

images2_zps40385021.jpg

mePatBenatar_zpsb83dc68d.jpg

OMG...I totally missed this!!!!!! You look fantastic and the costume turned out GREAT!!!!!

Almost forgot, Maiden's Voyage is a year old today! Happy Birthday to her. I enjoy keeping her, as well as my other 3 tanks. Couldn't imagine not having any of them.

Happy Belated birthday :).

Bubble tip gone. Had to toss it. After the first 3 wks it was starting to shrivl up, not looking good, deflated & bothered looking so before it kicked the bucket I wanted to throw it away before it crashed the tank. Oh well, I move my bowerbanki acan in that location and put the superman rhodactis on some rubble over there for now. I'm going to try a torch though now for sure.

Awww...sorry to hear :(. They grow into PITAs anyways ;).

Thanks Myra.

Hm, my video didn't show up above from YouTube. Let's try it again. And back in time to 1981.... Very Alternative and techno back then!!! And I still love it.

I'm enjoying this song :).

yesterday I was stuck on this one. Played it a few times :blush:

Love the 80s :).

yeah, I love the 80s too. After learning how to play some Texas Holdem poker yesterday my friend and I watched the Breakfast Club and Airplane. Fun evening of laughs. Love those 80s movies.

Well, if you recall when my Tunze ATO went out I got a replacement pump and it also gave out so I said the hell w/ it and took the Tunze from this tank and moved it downstairs. Today I bought the Smart ATO for this tank, should be here next Wed I believe, just in time as I'm going out of town after that.

Let me know how you like the smart ATO. I was thinking of asking Santa for one! When I was reading the reviews it said, "it's so easy your parents could install it!" Excuse me but I AM the parent!!! LOL

Let me know how you like the smart ATO. I was thinking of asking Santa for one! When I was reading the reviews it said, "it's so easy your parents could install it!" Excuse me but I AM the parent!!! LOL

I'll let ya know. I'll make sure to post.

I'll let ya know. I'll make sure to post.

Not having luck here. Got the Smart ATO yest. Took 10 mins for me to set it up. I turned it on, the light turned on briefly and then turned off. I then realized I had to turn around the 2 prong (and it went into a 3 prong) and now the light doesn't even come on. Bad sensor????

Unplug and replug in the cable to the pump and the power cable into the round bit? Maybe the power cable isn't seated well into the round bit.

yeah, I've tired it a few times. : ( The light came on and then turned off, wasn't like it stayed on for awhile.

• 3 weeks later...

can't wait to see what you pick from ReefGardener!

Me too, have no idea yet what I want. I have to get on top of some water changes first w/ this tank before I take care of adding anything. Nitrates, phosphates, all that is fine but probably calcium & mag are off and when I do it weekly I know I'm within range.

That's probably why the rbta didn't make though everything else in the tank never showed any signs of issues.

Going to leave us hanging until the unboxing, eh? I've been lusting after her toxic blue bounce Rhodactis, but I've been ordering so much stuff lately I've told myself I need to be good. But I will live vicariously through your unboxing!

Going to leave us hanging until the unboxing, eh? I've been lusting after her toxic blue bounce Rhodactis, but I've been ordering so much stuff lately I've told myself I need to be good. But I will live vicariously through your unboxing!

Yes, usually I tell everyone what I bought, not this time! I just updgraded from a 27" tv to a 48". I think it's time to watch Finding Nemo!!!.

Yes, usually I tell everyone what I bought, not this time! I just updgraded from a 27" tv to a 48". I think it's time to watch Finding Nemo!!!.

Having an almost 3 yr old, I can successfully say I have watched nemo more than enough times in my life. But it does look much better on a bigger tv, hope you enjoyed.

Meet my new babies! Without a doubt we know Morgan's pictures are much, much better but I can tell they're not altered and will look just as pretty when acclimated.

Lime welso to be 4.5 - 5" open.

005_zps442be38e.jpg

limeswirlwellsophyllia_zpsa130e266.jpg

Rainbow to be 2.5" open.

006_zps9f19b96b.jpg

SunsetRainbowTrachy_zpsdf52cfa5.jpg

Archived