Pod Your Reef

A Maiden's Voyage- town house pics, getting more organized

FlowerMama

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FlowerMama

Do they make you wanna touch them? :D

ha! :slap: . But I do have a nice set. From what others have said. They're real and they're specTACUlar.

Then, a month ago, I bought this Double D pay. Most expensive paly I ever bought. Today I noticed 2 polyps!!!!!

20150605_210842_zpsxmuxfsel.jpg

20150701_190058_zpsyxrusvir.jpg

This is awesome. I have one of these and was wondering what it was. I guess it's called a Double D Paly. Pretty cool. Here is mine.

IMG_3273.jpg

jedimasterben

ha! :slap: . But I do have a nice set. From what others have said. They're real and they're specTACUlar.

:lol::lol::lol:

FlowerMama

This is awesome. I have one of these and was wondering what it was. I guess it's called a Double D Paly. Pretty cool. Here is mine.

IMG_3273.jpg

I don't know if it's a real name but you know how it is with zoas and palys. It just cost me $40 and I loved the color and large shape so I wasn't going after a name. Once the flowers are out of this tank and can find it a more permanent home. Maybe near the Grandis Paly.

I don't know if it's a real name but you know how it is with zoas and palys. It just cost me $40 and I loved the color and large shape so I wasn't going after a name. Once the flowers are out of this tank and can find it a more permanent home. Maybe near the Grandis Paly.

I loved the size and color also. Got mine for $5.

FlowerMama

In other news, meet Sebastian. He's my dumbo halfmoon betta I bought today. He's a pretty lavender. Looking forward to his fins filling out some more.

20150705_135541_zpsbxipsmls.jpg

20150705_135653_zpsxdkuq6zg.jpg

20150705_154433_zpszeptgcqv.jpg

FlowerMama

Do you breed bettas? Very pretty one!

No, I don't. I just saw him at Petsmart and thought he was a pretty lavender and I had a square betta tank at home.

FlowerMama

Thank you. When my husband had first past away 3 yrs ago, I was so used to looking after his needs that I ended up w/ 5 betta bowls, all varying sizes in a matter of 2 wks and "saving" the bettas. In the end I lost them all. So, it's time to just take care of one only.

Oh, and one of my rock nems totally moved, was getting lose and I think the current took it as it happened overnight from right back to middle part of the tank.

20150701_203900_zpsa0mbgw1k.jpg

20150707_205931_zpsywuhhxh0.jpg

20150707_205947_zpswqy950br.jpg

Sorry about your husband. I know how hard it is and can be. My husband had degrading health for over a year, I had to care for him and he ended up on life support. We almost lost him. He had Addisons Disease and we did not know it. Praise God he is here now. I also lost a child when she was three and a half. Loss is hard forever and one never "gets over" it. I will be praying for you.

I often look at all the bettas, in their little cups at Walmart and want to bring a few home. Most are not in the best of shape. I really dont know much about thier care. I will have to research it some more. Yours is very pretty.

I recently bought a little RFA. It is a zebra with yellow skirt. I placed him in the front of the tank and in the night it let go and is now attached way in the back. He has been there for over a week. I have to put my head inbetween the wall and tank side to even see it! But it seems happy so I am going to leave him alone. YOurs looks good where it moved to and doesnt seem to be infringing on anyone else. They are really interesting creatures. You have so many colors they are beautiful all snuggled together like that.

FlowerMama

Sorry about your husband. I know how hard it is and can be. My husband had degrading health for over a year, I had to care for him and he ended up on life support. We almost lost him. He had Addisons Disease and we did not know it. Praise God he is here now. I also lost a child when she was three and a half. Loss is hard forever and one never "gets over" it. I will be praying for you.

I often look at all the bettas, in their little cups at Walmart and want to bring a few home. Most are not in the best of shape. I really dont know much about thier care. I will have to research it some more. Yours is very pretty.

I recently bought a little RFA. It is a zebra with yellow skirt. I placed him in the front of the tank and in the night it let go and is now attached way in the back. He has been there for over a week. I have to put my head inbetween the wall and tank side to even see it! But it seems happy so I am going to leave him alone. YOurs looks good where it moved to and doesnt seem to be infringing on anyone else. They are really interesting creatures. You have so many colors they are beautiful all snuggled together like that.

Sorry to hear of your struggles. You are one strong woman, saw a little bit of your blog and all that you have going on. You're amazing beyond words in my opinion. And yes, as long as it doesn't bother anything I let it move. They can sit for months in one spot before they decide to relocate. And when you have many sometimes it's just them trying to be rock hogs, jockeying for position and test the waters if this spot is better than that one.

Archived