SaltCritters.com

In case any one doubted John's pimpin' power

Psychosis

The USPS delivered this to my leasing office:

20131011_180542_zps07c428e3.jpg

I was thinking they delivered it with a Trebuchet, John thinks it must have been hit by a semi. At any rate, I have no way to measure how much sand I actually received out of this mutilated mess. With out asking another question, John offered a replacement bag.

That, ladies and germs, is pimpin' power.

Another A+++ review at the end of a long line of A+++ reviews. Buy stuff at Reefcleaners, they earn every penny every day.

Edit: I missed the Vendor feedback subforum....still, A+++.

I've actually had great luck with shipping for most of my "career." A few DOA's, and maybe a few dents, but never have I received a box that has been reduced to two pieces of wet paper clinging to its contents.

Also, this sand is soooo legit. It's awesome. Even tastes OK (don't ask.)

I sent a buddy my old typhon controller, he got it with all 4 of the goddamn buttons ripped off, I guess fragile means don't stomp on it as hard as you normally would. Just out curiousity, what makes this sand superior to lets say bagged arogonite?

Edit: I do have some of the rock he sells, great sutff.

I sent a buddy my old typhon controller, he got it with all 4 of the goddamn buttons ripped off, I guess fragile means don't stomp on it as hard as you normally would. Just out curiousity, what makes this sand superior to lets say bagged arogonite?

At this point, I'm only judging it based on looks. It's a nice particle size, great color, very smooth and for $35 shipped (in this case, shipped for the most part) a great buy. The site says it's all most 100% calcium carbonate as well (extra awesome.) I've all ways used Caribsea's Aragamax Select, which is very similar (again, based on looks) but with many small angular pieces as well. Also $19.99 for a 15lb bag in store vs. the $35 for 40lbs to your door.

Wow. Someone at USPS must have been pissed at having to carry a heavy box.

I mean that looks like a box that's been submerged in water for a while and then crushed while empty.

How much did the part that arrived weigh?

I've actually had great luck with shipping for most of my "career." A few DOA's, and maybe a few dents, but never have I received a box that has been reduced to two pieces of wet paper clinging to its contents.

Tastes okay means no die off.

I'd you rip the bag open with your teeth?

Tastes okay means no die off. I'd you rip the bag open with your teeth?

Well, the zip tie for the bag was loose and rolling around in the tote. I was sorting through what remained of the box, annoyed and cursing out all of the people at USPS that couldn't hear me. I flipped back the top portion of the box mid "fuuuu" and got a bit of sand flung at my face. Mouth agape, I got to sample the product. 100%, no baby formula cut in.

I honestly couldn't say how much sand I have, I don't own a scale. I'm guessing I still received a good 20lbs, but I've no way of saying for sure.

That is crazy. I had a smushed box then John sent me snails. But nothing was damaged but the box. John is a great guy to deal with. This thread just reminded me I need more snails. See how that works.

Disclaimer: ReefCleaners and its affiliates are not responsible for the accidental or purposeful ingestion of sand or any other object we sell. Other then nerites, we are totally on the hook if you eat them.

That, ladies and germs, is pimpin' power.

Here is the source of my pimpin power:

diamond.jpg

(not really mine, but that is the car we should be driving to the post office. Just like Alabaster Jones would drive)

BattleAthletics

John is like the humble version of Stevie.

Sorry john, I mean that in a good way.

Lolol waiting on stevies response now

Here is the source of my pimpin power:

diamond.jpg

(not really mine, but that is the car we should be driving to the post office. Just like Alabaster Jones would drive)

Pimpin' snails ain't easy...damn Nerites all ways climb out the side of my ride.

John is like the humble version of Stevie.

Sorry john, I mean that in a good way.

Good thing you got that apology in there.

Sorry Stevie, I meant that in a bad way. :)

Pimpin' snails ain't easy...

Then you ain't doing it right. B)

I found a nerite halfway across my living room one morning and it was still alive. Damn things make a pretty loud noise when they hit the floor falling from my tank. How do I get the non suicidal nerites?

Time in the tank and they will normalize. After a week they should learn their boundaries.
John you still sell Turbo's I didn't see any on the site. Ever sell Trochus?

Archived