Cultivated Reef

Polyp Addict Feedback

Reef_Addiction

Reef_Addiction

Great service, top notch communication, he was very prompt and fast on replies. One of the best packagings I've ever encountered, made some of the vendors look amateurish! Double bagged and heat sealed bags, can't go wrong there.

The corals opened up within minutes of going into the tank. I would highly recommend purchasing from Polyp Addict, top quality stuff. Where has this guy been hiding?!? I'll be back for more! Thanks again!

Adding some more support for Polyp Addict.

Got my polyps this morning and they are all opened now. Look just like the pictures. Great packaging and great prices!

I got my Zoas shipped from Cali to cold already Denver and they were perfect and looked just like the pics!!!! Packaging was perfect with everything individually bagged and then 2 bags inside a larger heat sealed bag. Not only do I plan to buy again and again but I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy some sweet high end corals at rock bottom prices!!!!

Thanks again Nino and also thank you for your service to our country!!!!

Nothing But Frags

Great stuff, at fantastic prices. I got a great deal on about 8 frags and they all looked exactly as pictured. Very healthy looking corals and all opened within acclimating into my tank. One of the smoothest transaction Ive dealt with. I cant compliment enough about the shipping and packaging. To piggy back on the rest of the buyers, Polyp Addict has great packing skills second to none. Thanks again, I will be back for more.

• 2 weeks later...

Great seller, got exactly what I wanted. Polyps opened within minutes of being out in tank, and are all look identical to the pictures. I got a great deal and am very pleased with what I received I would definitely purchase from him again in the future. Everything was packaged wonderfully and arrived when it was supposed to. I have no complaints whatsoever A+++.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great Communication, the kessil was described accurately and packaged incredibly well. Very positive experience! I would buy from Polyp Addict again and recommend him to anyone. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome experience dealing with Polyp Addict. Corals arrived nicely packaged and were opening within minutes of being in the tank. Definitely buy with confidence!

• 1 month later...

A while back I set up a thread asking for Blondies and about a day later I got a PM from Polyp Addict selling me a great frag for a great price I was about to agree to it but I decided to ask about the colony and pricing and I decided on getting the colony instead. A couple of days later he posted some other colonies and I took those too and well.... he posted several more and I took those too. Yesterday they were shipped out(my preference as well that was my last payment) and here are some pictures of the packaging :) I'll post open coral pictures later on today when they start opening up.

12502355173_842d8ddcaf_z.jpg
12502206445_01358d202d_z.jpg
12502673204_3b21df8229_z.jpg
12502171085_a36285be48_z.jpg
12502639094_03902137a5_z.jpg
12502140275_d7d84ca544_z.jpg
12502608884_ff67f6ff14_z.jpg
12502594214_76105771e2_z.jpg
12502579344_4fa6293b2e_z.jpg
12502066095_18994d6496_z.jpg
12502532594_43d7fe6e61_z.jpg
12502515344_856b2c50fe_z.jpg
12502483164_71d0aae6bc_z.jpg
Acclimation station
12502465224_1db7cf1a47_z.jpg
PRICING: 5/5
CUSTOMER SERVICE: 5/5
CORALS: 5/5
EVERYTHING: 5/5
SHIPPING: 5/5
Communication on this transaction was exceptional, he worked with me on payments and everything was pictured periodically. Unlike most sellers that will not give you updated pictures of what you're getting I received pictures all the freaking time which I loved! I was updated that the Clementines lost a bit of color(which is fine, I def got more than what I paid for) which just proved how much of an honest, awesome seller Polyp Addict is. I would buy with great confidence absolutely anything from him and I am looking forward to draining his zoa tanks in the future and mooching up all of the goodness!
Note: I am a massive PITA when I'm buying stuff and he put up with me(which is more that I can say for most people).
I guess you can say I'm a happy buyer :happy:;):lol::wub:
Heres a picture of Sizzle for good measure
12502382934_77e70bf399_z.jpg
(posted this here too so it could all be found easily for prospective buyers)
  • 1 month later...

Received a few frags yesterday and just like my last order everything arrived healthy and looking good. One of the frags wasn't looking good before shipping and I was informed he'd rather not send it. BUT I was more than compensated with two extra frags worth more than the original.

Great seller buy with confidence!

Angel<3Nanos

Polyp Addict is top notch! Amazing service. He gave me a killer deal on bowsers and threw in a freebie (Rainbow infusions!!!!) . He went beyond my expectations on shipping. He shipped my frags on the day I wanted even though he was working that day! All so I can get my shipment in my day off. Awesome. Buy with confidence. He's the real deal ;)

Angel<3Nanos

Alright here's another feedback because polyp addict is so legit!

Got some Rastas, nightmares and a rock star supernova for a super price.

Polyp's shipping still blows my mind! Somehow both of his shipments are at my house before 10am! The last one was at my door at 8am!!! Its like UPS owes the guy a favor or something! Lol

Hands down best guy to buy frags from!

• 10 months later...

Great service, excellent communication. Superb job at packaging too! Even threw in a free heat pack. The zoas/palys I received were even open while still inside the bag, and have acclimated well. And they look exactly as pictured, bright and vibrant with colors. I even received a Pink Hippo frag as a freebie!!!!

If it's being sold by Polyp Addict, then buy with extreme confidence. Highly recommended. Definitely coming back for more!!!

post-38213-0-85986100-1423782453_thumb.jpg

Archived