inTank Media Baskets

Fall Flash Sale! 30% Off WYSIWYG Frags!

PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

Our Fall Flash Sale begins! 30% off our over $15 WYSIWYG Frag Page. Hundreds of awesome frags are posted on this page! This sale starts now and will end at midnight on Friday, October 11th. Sign up on the homepage of our website for our mailing list to received more Fall Flash Sale updates!

WYSIWYG Frag Page:
http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/prodList.asp?idcategory=33&pMaxItemsPerPage=1000

FO046622ChiliPeppersMushroom_300_zps8b8e
FO046339SupermanMushroom_300_zpscdc535f3
FO041634UltraLimeCabbageLeather_300_zpsd
FO042829RainbowWarCoral_300_zps6568618f.
FO0411129Jack-O-LanternLeptoseris_300_zp
FO044922SpringGrassRicordeaflorida_300_z
FO048029TealTurbinaria_300_zps2d8d599e.j
FO046229LemonLimeFavia_300_zpsf40d3add.j
FS285389FireworksZoanthids_300_zpsf4a0be
FS260929TealDasiesAlveopora_300_zps3d4f9

Tried to order last night believe me but even after contacting you and listing all corals I was interested in I could only hoped for PayPal invoice that didn't happen. Maybe next time you have a sell

PacificEastAquaculture

Sorry if you missed the PM we sent you yesterday. To pay via Paypal you would just need to place the order online as a 'Call In' order, no credit card required, and include a note that you would like to pay via Paypal. Once we have confirmed your order we will send you a Paypal Invoice. PMing us a list of corals you are interested in does not provide us with enough information to generate a final invoice, or give us an email address to send it to. If you'd like to get the order in today and reference this conversation, we can still give you the 30% off on WYSIWYG frags even though the flash sale has ended. Our apologies for any confusion!

Sorry if you missed the PM we sent you yesterday. To pay via Paypal you would just need to place the order online as a 'Call In' order, no credit card required, and include a note that you would like to pay via Paypal. Once we have confirmed your order we will send you a Paypal Invoice. PMing us a list of corals you are interested in does not provide us with enough information to generate a final invoice, or give us an email address to send it to. If you'd like to get the order in today and reference this conversation, we can still give you the 30% off on WYSIWYG frags even though the flash sale has ended. Our apologies for any confusion!

I have to look at the list I PMed you and get few hrs of sleep....... also my apologies as I usually work nights and any multitasking behind the wheel is a NO, NO for me as a professional driver. And I probably missed your reply or it was already after midnight. I will try to contact you as soon as I get some rest if the offer is still obtainable. Thank you for trying to make this work as I was a little disappointed for missing out on some nice corals.

PacificEastAquaculture
someone must have taken a trip to JF house

Nope, we grow all these at our own facility.

Archived