inTank Media Baskets

discounts/coupon codes

GHill762

Rollermonkey

I wish. The supposedly in-stock skimmer I just ordered over the weekend is actually back ordered. Maybe they could attach a sale or coupon to my order if one pops up while I'm waiting.

GHill762 - There are no current codes, and no scheduled sales at this point... But they can pop up suddenly.

Rollermonkey - If any sale is posted or discount offered, it can be applied to a non-shipped item. So there's hope...

man, I could really use some free shipping or something.. lol

oh well.. guess I just need to bite the bullet and order one of these days..

thanks.

I have a lot of hobbyist friends who combine their orders into one to make the $175 free shipping cutoff... It only takes a couple of decent items to get you there!

I know.. but I don't have 175 worth of stuff I need.. I skimped and ordered 2 bags of sand thinking it'd be enough but have decided it's not and I now need a third :slap:

lol, thanks anyway..

• 4 weeks later...
GHill762 - There are no current codes, and no scheduled sales at this point... But they can pop up suddenly.

Rollermonkey - If any sale is posted or discount offered, it can be applied to a non-shipped item. So there's hope...

Hey! How do I attach this Halloween sale code (spooky10) to this order? Should I call, e-mail, what?

Ummmm... Toy talking about the intank coupon?

Hey! How do I attach this Halloween sale code (spooky10) to this order? Should I call, e-mail, what?

Call in for the best results. That answers both questions. I don't have direct access to the ordering system, so the CSRs at the shop will handle you personally!

Archived