Cultivated Reef

Hypes Edgeless Ridge Islet-Complete

Rehype

Yay! :eek:

:D

That looks awesome! Just out of curiosity wouldn't evaporation be a lot higher due to the zero edge? Also would there be issues with salt creep? I've seen your other builds and they were truly outstanding, so looking forward to seeing how you approach the unique challenges that this tank will pose

Thanks alot. Yes your right evaporation is extremely high but i dont feel that a bad thing. It works very well for evaporative cooling and i think the almost constant replenishment of water is good for the overall system. Salt creep wasnt much of an issue IME well not anymore than i experienced with my other builds

I agree with Lani!! :)

Thanks ben

• Like 1

Awesomeness!!!!

Thanks man

you just made the biggest mistake of your life man. i hope you has perky supernips cause everyday will be a scene out of deuce bigalow for you man

Thanks man although im not really sure what that means

You have a fan club lol

Nah just my reef family welcoming me back home...which is why this site is my fave :grouphug:

• Like 2

I've always wondered how someone would go about setting one of these tanks up, like algae growth and powerheads. I'm really interested in seeing how you set this up, especially since you have that artistic touch--definitely a part of your "fan club!"

I've always wondered how someone would go about setting one of these tanks up, like algae growth and powerheads. I'm really interested in seeing how you set this up, especially since you have that artistic touch--definitely a part of your "fan club!"

Thanks alot tochtli..i plan to be very detailed in all my efforts

Glad to see you back!

-Dave

Thanks dave

Yes how would you attach power heads

No need for powerheads since all the flow needed is provided by the return pump

:wub: you never really give us a chance to miss you but I did miss you. Welcome back and I can't wait to see this build.

Thanks kat missed you too

• Like 1

Very nice setup! Can't wait to see it come along.

Gotta say, I love ZeroEdge tanks. I'll be watching this one intently.

This is gonna be friggin' sweet.

Thanks alot guys