Cultivated Reef

Pa'akai

Kauai

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obtaining some equipment. Bigger update coming in a couple months.

A nice Halide fixture I couldn't get from FNI, but was able to grab one from Rehype's last build.

10917761493_5513d77381.jpg

10917465215_13933bb1b1.jpg

10917470935_8d12c132b4.jpg

Damn that halide is sik!! Youll be able to grow anything with that beauty. Plus the shimmer! That's one of the biggest things i miss running only T5s on main display, dat shimmer!

Obtaining some equipment. Bigger update coming in a couple months.

A nice Halide fixture I couldn't get from FNI, but was able to grab one from Rehype's last build.

10917761493_5513d77381.jpg

10917465215_13933bb1b1.jpg

10917470935_8d12c132b4.jpg

Seems like you should be able to get some water in there soon!!

I love that rimless tank....what size is it??

This may be a dumb question, but what is this?

lilly pipes.. minimalistic glass parts for intake and return of canister filters and such.. you could do a glass mame overflow and lilly pipe return and it'd look pretty snazzy..

You know what really helps you get over an ex? Sticking your pipes in the box and getting it wet! When are you filling her up?

Edit: When are you filling up the tank...(didn't realize how bad that came out lol)

You know what really helps you get over an ex? Sticking your pipes in the box and getting it wet! When are you filling her up?

Edit: When are you filling up the tank...(didn't realize how bad that came out lol)

I think it came out exactly how you meant it!

LOL. :haha:

bahaha. laughed out loud in the office

LMAO!! You're awesome!!

ROFLMAO!! Your a trip Clay!

Damn that halide is sik!! Youll be able to grow anything with that beauty. Plus the shimmer! That's one of the biggest things i miss running only T5s on main display, dat shimmer!

Shimmerz are my favorite too man. So close to the actual thing, I don't know if I'd be able to run a tank without one.

Man you still aint got your fish wet yet? :(

I had this thing cycling for awhile and finally got my Firefish in here... Love the little fish made it through hell and back.

i feel sorry for the bastard that does crystal meth to get over a girl. :P

Sometimes I think about doing crystal meth, but then I think.... ahhh... better not.

Why because he is having a good time? :D

A damn good time.

Seems like you should be able to get some water in there soon!!

I love that rimless tank....what size is it??

It was sold as a 18g, but I think it's more like 16 or 17 man. It's a pretty cool glass box.

This may be a dumb question, but what is this?

Refer to answer below lol

lilly pipes.. minimalistic glass parts for intake and return of canister filters and such.. you could do a glass mame overflow and lilly pipe return and it'd look pretty snazzy..

Wanted to do a mame, but it's too much going on for such a small tank. That would have been optimal, and definitely thought about it for a long time before deciding not to.

Isn't that what got him into this mess in the first place? :lol:

A lot of things got me into the mess in the first place :happy:

ahahaha I got the pipes in and got it wet a couple months ago. Unfortunately took my phone to some pavement and don't have anything to take any decent pictures.

lmao Claya! omgomgomg

tank looks snazzy so far ;)

Thank You!

*thumbs up*

I don't know if the thumbs up is for the tank or all the funny business, but thanx for stopping by :D

• 4 weeks later...

Looking good... Any updates? :haha:

Oh, there goes the tank!!! :P

He's coping with his new girlfriend right now.

Dude, its been a little while, you need to post a pic!! :D

Finally got around to getting a camera. upload something tmrw after work ;)

and definitely no new girlfriend :lol:

I think I need a new Thread Title. :slap:

I was going to part out the equipment I was acquiring for the new build, for various reasons.

been a rough couple months, mainly do to the absence of this particular little person. coping with a split and the added involvement of a kid is definitely not something I would wish on anyone. but all sad stories aside, decided that she was one of the main reasons I started with this hobby in the first place.

9261709120_dc24effce2.jpg

Here's my little buddy. put him through hell, he definitely earned the name FireFish.

11417157716_f67c149cf2_c.jpg

still figuring out the manual configurations on this camera. bare with me guys.

Archived