Innovative Marine Aquariums

Ninja's 12g PicO S III ~ Tank Leaking Taking it Down ~

ninjamyst

Thanks! I am kicking myself for not buying more. My LFS had 50 of them, but I was in a hurry. Too bad they are 40 mins away or I will go back again this weekend. I also should stop adding stuff every weekend...this is too addicting.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha ha ha ha ha. Laughing and smiling over here. Saltcritters is addicting Ninja. Now you know how I ordered from them - 4/7 5/25 7/14 8/16 and 9/5. All 6 of my rics are doing fantastic from them.

ha ha ha ha ha. Laughing and smiling over here. Saltcritters is addicting Ninja. Now you know how I ordered from them - 4/7 5/25 7/14 8/16 and 9/5. All 6 of my rics are doing fantastic from them.

ha...this is all ur fault =P. You should ask Mr. Salty for a referral discount / coupon. How's your peach zoa doing? Mine opened but I am not impressed. I am gonna hide it soon in the corner because it's kind of ugly...haha.

it's like yours not pretty, unfortunately, if the amphipods want to eat that one at this point I don't care. Guess peach isn't peachy. I'm gonna try put it higher to see if the color changes to something better.

Was it you that bought all the orange ones?

I got 2 orange, 2 pinkish, 2 green/yellow, and 1 multi-color. There are plenty of pinkish / light orange left. But it's hard to tell the true color once they are in my tank since Saltcritters post two pictures at the opposite end of hte spectrum. One in 10k and one under full actinic. I bought a zoa from them that looked great in the actinic picture but looks like crap in my tank.

Nice rics! Bookmarking that coral site as they are only a couple hours away and it looks like $20 for overnight. =)

Yup, $20 for overnight + $5 handling. They often have 30-50% off coupons. I didn't wait for coupons this time since last time I waited, all the orange rics were gone.

Will be looking forward to seeing rics pics when you get 'em. My rics end up being most correct w/ color. And a week later I'm amazed how they've spread out. I had one though that since it was on the frag, as it started growing and becoming wavy it detached and floated to another part of the tank w/ the current , picked him up and moved him back because he couldn't stay where it fell. Hopefully it'll attach to something again.

New rics arrived. The orange ones actually turned out yellow which is awesome. The pink ones are more orange. One of the pink one looks to be melting so crossing my fingers. My ric garden is filling up! I plan to move most of them to my tree rock to make a ricordea tree. I have other plans for my sandbed =P.

Yellow

9826941873_04190b52ca_c.jpg

Skittles - taste the rainbow

9826865545_51ec5eee04_c.jpg

Garden

9826872146_4074c2c79e_c.jpg

tempting...maybe one half of it =P

Are you sure? Because I could imagine your whole rock scape covered with florida rics everywhere and it will be legendary.

Are you sure? Because I could imagine your whole rock scape covered with florida rics everywhere and it will be legendary.

Or, you could just fill that whole top pedestal with ricordeas! Nice pick ups!!!!

New rics arrived. The orange ones actually turned out yellow which is awesome. The pink ones are more orange. One of the pink one looks to be melting so crossing my fingers. My ric garden is filling up! I plan to move most of them to my tree rock to make a ricordea tree. I have other plans for my sandbed =P.

Yellow

9826941873_04190b52ca_c.jpg

Skittles - taste the rainbow

9826865545_51ec5eee04_c.jpg

Garden

9826872146_4074c2c79e_c.jpg

I knew you'd be happy w/ rics from Mr. Salty- they look wonderful. Love all the colors. I've been happy w/ mine I just have too much flow in one area and their skirts are flying up. LOVE ALL THE RICS.

Ric country.

My frogspawns are dying. Everything was great last night. Came home from work today and the small toxic frogspawn has completely receded into the skeleton with just a tiny bit of flesh showing. My other frogspawn is open but I just saw a piece of its tentacle fall off. Torch is doing fine. Zoas are fine. All my rics are doing fine except for the one that looks like it is melting since yesterday. Can the dying ric causes my water to get out of whack?

I quickly started to mix water for a 2 gallons change but I think my salt went bad. After 2 hours of mixing with a pump, I see white stuff on top. I am running my RODI now for another 2 gallons and opening new bag of salt.

Archived