Coral Vue Hydros

Premium Membership - JUST DO IT!

StevieT

skyscraper2290

I probably wouldn't have a tank set up if it wasn't for this site. No local reef clubs out here in Wyoming. Definitely willing to donate to a site I'm on everyday

• Like 1

done and done

:)

Again

I probably wouldn't have a tank set up if it wasn't for this site. No local reef clubs out here in Wyoming. Definitely willing to donate to a site I'm on everyday

Way to go.....

• Like 1

You don't get one.

Apparently.

However, I seem to remember getting them in the past. If that's not a feature of this version, maybe Chris can request this be added in the future. I don't always look for my isupport.gif badge.

I just noticed if you go to the main forums page there's a little box in the upper right corner of the page showing your subscription status. But I agree a reminder PM or email would be nice :)

• 6 months later...

Every August 19th I get to payback the community as a whole and make sure Chris has lunch money for the week. I can't think of a reason you would not do this if you post here often. Without this site I would be working for someone else.

Just do it !

MEMBERSHIP.jpg

It's August 19th again

Premium Membership, just do it. If you do not you're like stupid and stuff and lame for coming here stealing all the info we provide you

nrsub.jpg

WOW does the time fly. Especially when you need to give Chris a fuel bump on the Nano-Reef corporate jet.

No one likes a moocher, don't be the guy bumming smokes on the forum. Support the community, together we do great things and stuffs.

N-R.jpg

Expiration reminder:

I did get an email from PayPal this year :)

n-r%20expired.jpg

• Like 5

BOOM! Done.

Any way to get a non white NR tee? I have a 2 year old and a 6 month old so white does not exist in my wardrobe.

PM Chris? Might be possible. Is the cafepress store still open?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I've been posting here for almost a decade, makes you wonder about life choices.

You're stupid and stuff if you don't have a subscription to this site, don't be that guy. Hopefully the $24 bump cements CM's decision in coming to MACNA 2016

nr%20sub.jpg

Every August 19th I get to payback the community as a whole and make sure Chris has lunch money for the week. I can't think of a reason you would not do this if you post here often. Without this site I would be working for someone else.

Just do it !

MEMBERSHIP.jpg

It's August 19th again

Premium Membership, just do it. If you do not you're like stupid and stuff and lame for coming here stealing all the info we provide you

nrsub.jpg

WOW does the time fly. Especially when you need to give Chris a fuel bump on the Nano-Reef corporate jet.

No one likes a moocher, don't be the guy bumming smokes on the forum. Support the community, together we do great things and stuffs.

N-R.jpg

Expiration reminder:

I did get an email from PayPal this year :)

n-r%20expired.jpg

• Like 3