ReefCleaners.org

Premium Membership - JUST DO IT!

StevieT

Every August 19th I get to payback the community as a whole and make sure Chris has lunch money for the week. I can't think of a reason you would not do this if you post here often. Without this site I would be working for someone else.

Just do it !

MEMBERSHIP.jpg

• Like 11

I'll go ahead and do it. is it auto renew though? you can change that option I hope.

Ooh i like it!

CM go ahead and get yourself a nice lunch! you earned it.

• Like 2

I'll go ahead and do it. is it auto renew though? you can change that option I hope.

It is not auto renew, you will receive an email on the last day before it expires and you must renew it manually, which is nice.

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

It's August 19th again

Premium Membership, just do it. If you do not you're like stupid and stuff and lame for coming here stealing all the info we provide you

nrsub.jpg

• Like 5

My local reef club charges $35. I get two frag swaps a year, free calibration fluid, national speakers, and advice from REAL people that know what they are talking about.

• Like 1

My local reef club charges $35. I get two frag swaps a year, free calibration fluid, national speakers, and advice from REAL people that know what they are talking about.

NR doesn't charge anything, but you can donate to help support the site (it ain't free ;)). don't be a dick, if you don't want to donate then move along.

• Like 4
jedimasterben

Can't tell if srs.

• Like 1