inTank Media Baskets

TV Trivia Contest

johnmaloney

Is my discount still available in 3 weeks when my tank is cycled? :)

Yes, take your time. It wont expire.

Next Question:

On the show Dance Moms, what child is generally considered to be the strongest dancer in the group?

llama roadkill

If anyone watches Dance Moms on this forum it will be the people that cycle their tank with damsels...

Unless you are a talented reefer that watches Dance Moms, which I refuse to believe is possible!

WHA?! Cool. I love your tank.

I was going to say I resent that comment about no talented reefers watching Dance Moms. :lol: My sister and I both grew up dancing and there is definitely some crazy drama that goes on, but our mom was never like that. My mom, sister, and I occasionally watch an episode of Dance Moms so we can laugh at it. :)

llama roadkill
I was going to say I resent that comment about no talented reefers watching Dance Moms. :lol: My sister and I both grew up dancing and there is definitely some crazy drama that goes on, but our mom was never like that. My mom, sister, and I occasionally watch an episode of Dance Moms so we can laugh at it. :)

I did not mean dancers are bad at reefing, but the show seems to be more about drama than dancing. Especially Honey Boo-Boo. Bleh.

If anyone watches Dance Moms on this forum it will be the people that cycle their tank with damsels... Unless you are a talented reefer that watches Dance Moms, which I refuse to believe is possible!

Or married. :) My wife loves the show because she was a dancer when she was a kid and likes to see them win. She could care less about the drama parts in between.

Oh yeah, see, same reason. :)

Next Question : Who was the pimp on King of the Hill? Actor who guest starred, AND character name for this one.

That comment came out all wrong! I meant the stupid reality drama that consumes our generations minds!

:lol: Its ok. I forgive you for your comment!

Deleted User 3

Irv Bennett

On King of the Hill, what is the name of the character that replaces Nancy as the weather reporter because of skill?

Archived