Top Shelf Aquatics

TV Trivia Contest

johnmaloney

Same Trivia Contest as we used to do. $5 code issued per answer, cannot be combined past $15. $70 to give out throughout the day. "Cash out" to get your codes via pm or email, I should be checking PM regurarly today, but email is usually faster.

For $5 credit at www.reefcleaners.org, what is the name of Hank Hill's father?

First posted wins - if there is an edit we use the edit time, so do not go back to correct spelling. I have never been a fan of proper spelling anyway.

The No Googling Honor System Rules still apply. I will "like" the first correct post I see. Good Luck!

For that Ben I am going to use a show that isn't a cartoon. :) Now just have to look one up....

His name is Cotton Lyndal Hill.

Darn....

I did not know about the Lyndal part, I will have to remember that for future contests. King of the Hill trivia is one of my favorite categories.

NExt Question: What is the name of the fried chicken outfit featured in the Breaking Bad series?

jedimasterben

For that Ben I am going to use a show that isn't a cartoon. :)

I haven't yet started watching Breaking Bad, so this one will go to someone else :)

I haven't yet started watching Breaking Bad, so this one will go to someone else :)

Well stay tuned I will jump back to a South Park after someone gets this. Then maybe a Seinfeld. Like to see who remembers Seinfeld episodes.

Damn lol

llama roadkill already answered that one a few minutes after John put it up, but that post disappeared.

That's it!

Los Pollos Hermanos
llama roadkill
llama roadkill already answered that one a few minutes after John put it up, but that post disappeared.

Hmm...whatever, I'll give it to the second person. I'll have more chances.

What planet was Bradley Biggle originally from? (phonetical spelling is fine, I guess I will just have to judge what I think is close enough so that is a good hint, I can spell earth).

Got this co-coo-Jon.... That's the best I got spelling wise lol

Just watched that last night... Mint berry crunch lol

Got this co-coo-Jon.... That's the best I got spelling wise lol

Just watched that last night... Mint berry crunch lol

]Better then I would do. Yeah, that part of the series cracked me up, I wasn't expecting him to be the superhero. :)

]Better then I would do. Yeah, that part of the series cracked me up, I wasn't expecting him to be the superhero. :)

Lol well better than the coon. Oh god if cartman actually became a superhero...

What state other then NY has Jerry Seinfeld gone to jail in?

(The character from the show Seinfeld, sorry I realize that may have been confusing at first. Not the actual Jerry Seinfeld the comedian who played a version of himself).

How will this effect express mail minimum purchases? I have about $27 worth of stuff, but I don't think I could squeeze another ten bucks of stuff into my tanks lol

Sorry, no answer, but just wondering... Are you keeping score? When can one cash in?

Yes, I like the posts that have the first correct answer, and I can add them up for a code whenever you are ready, but may not have the code back to you until tonight because I have to use a regular computer for it and during the day I am usually out and about on a phone

How will this effect express mail minimum purchases? I have about $27 worth of stuff, but I don't think I could squeeze another ten bucks of stuff into my tanks lol

Minimum purchases are after discounts still unfortunately.

I feel like I should give this one to somebody else but was it Massachusetts?

That was a hard one too, because they were going to California in the final episode and ended up getting in trouble in MA.

What nation did Peter from "Family Guy" found?

Archived