Cultivated Reef

Very happy customer!

harleychic

I received an order from you today, and I must say I am very happy. It was a real pleasure doing business with a company with top notch customer service!

jedimasterben

the issue here is, we have no clue who you are talking about?

Look at the top of the page where it says Nano-Reef.com Forums > Sponsor Forums > Reef Cleaners

BeardedReeferLLC

I don't think I've ever seen an unhappy reefcleaners customer.

Can't say

I have either.

You always get +1 service.

Rollermonkey

I strongly suspect that a person whose screen name is "harleychic" is probably not a guy.

Hes talking about reefcleaners. It in there feed back section

John is top notch! He always answer emails / inquiries in less that 24hrs not like others out there that you have to resend and resend emails to get a response..

Deleted User 3

Thank you guys! Everyone having a good shark week? My wife loves it, but it gives me the chills.. lol.. :)

I was actually watching shark shows yesterday about why people were being attacked in certain ocean areas lol and stuff. I've never been to the ocean and needless to say this doesn't help me want to. :P

I was actually watching shark shows yesterday about why people were being attacked in certain ocean areas lol and stuff. I've never been to the ocean and needless to say this doesn't help me want to. :P

We have them here, I am on the shark bite coast of Florida. But the people who get bitten are always fisherman trying to pull them onto the boat to get their hook back, or some 15 year old kid whom I suspect tried to ride them. I see mostly nurse sharks thankfully, just an oversize catfish. Pelagic sharks still scare me though lol... I will never truly get used to them. I will spend the rest of the day looking over my shoulder and running into things. Even when I am back on land. :)

I was in the Navy for twenty years, and never once was eaten by a shark.

Well I think that is the thing about sharks, it only takes being eaten by them once. :)

Archived