Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tired of squinting into your refractometer?

Marine Depot

Marine Depot

I don't think my reef aquarium would be as successful without my trusty refractometer. Knowing the correct salinity is crucial for doing water changes, acclimating new fish/corals and checking your aquarium parameters.

However, I am sure many of you are as tired as I am of squinting in to the little eyepiece, walking all over the room to find good lighting and trying to get a clear focus of the little blue line.

Well, there is an great piece of equipment to make things easier: Milwaukee Seawater Digital Refractometer. It can be calibrated with distilled or RO/DI water, features auto temperature compensation and gives you a big easy-to-read reading in 1.5 seconds.

A great value at $97.49 ($17 off our regular price)!

Milwaukee-Seawater-Digital-Refractometer

fretfreak13

I work at a LFS and we use this refract for the store. NEVER will I go back to anything else. Calibrating is the easiest damn thing in the world and it takes us less than 30 seconds to check all eight of our systems. The old telescopey refracts took about 5 minutes.

Marine Depot

Hi Angel, The sale price for this digital refractometer is good till the end of this month.

I work at a LFS and we use this refract for the store. NEVER will I go back to anything else. Calibrating is the easiest damn thing in the world and it takes us less than 30 seconds to check all eight of our systems. The old telescopey refracts took about 5 minutes.
Your just to slow. :)
Angel<3Nanos
Hi Angel, The sale price for this digital refractometer is good till the end of this month.

Sweeeeeeet!!! Im all over it now.

Angel<3Nanos

Just placed my order along with my first mp10 and a bucket of red sea salt pro. And my FREE t-shirt! Whoop whoop! :)

Angel<3Nanos
Where's my free t shirt? I just spent 430$ on a maxspect razor! lol

On the checkout page there's a red sign on the top that say something like "click for your free t-shirt". I've heard that if you dont claim it then you wont get it. I bet if you email or call them they will ship you your t-shirt :)

Angel<3Nanos

Do want, but payday is the 1st.

Why does everybody gotta run the best deals when I'm broke?

I use bill me later for my aquarium stuff. I get 6 months no interest on large purchases. And when I pay it off I get nore stuff lol. :)
Marine Depot

wretched... please give us a call at 800-566-3474 and let us know what size t-shirt you would like us to send to you. :)

• 1 year later...
HarryPotter

It's sad I just bought a refractometer after using a hydrometer for a year and I already want one of these.

Meh. My refractometer just broke.... Looking around but I think the $100 is not worth it given I only have one aquarium.

Maybe $30 ATC Refractometer again?

Archived