ReefCleaners.org

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GBTA is looking good my friend. Those dogs sure have it made :lol:

Yea they have a 24/7 job of watching the house :P lol. In a few weeks I'm starting a fluval spec V for a purple spot mantis.

Also thanks for following sir.

Yea they have a 24/7 job of watching the house :P lol. In a few weeks I'm starting a fluval spec V for a purple spot mantis.Also thanks for following sir.
lol what's in that tank across the room a snake?

lol what's in that tank across the room a snake?

No just created geckos,I was gonna do snakes again,but my corgi(and fiance lol) are small enough to be swallowed by my selections lol.

The tank is looks really good, also I love your corgi lol.

Thank you very much!

I wanted to have a piece of coral from each different variety just missing non photosynthetic I believe.

Yea everyone loves George lol I went to sonic last night and toom him they gave him a cup of ice cream for free lol.

Hmmm so my anemone has a little more coming out of its mouth than usual when pooping,I cleared the poop for it with the turkey baster but still a bit open. My params are normal,maybe it's just doing a big water change.

Could just be taking a dump too. They look really bad, scrunched up when they do that, like a toddler sitting on a potty- watch their face scrunch up crazy.

Yea I did the same but had mad issues with it . Went with a maxspect due to affordable and ability to link them when I upgrade.

And thanks! It's coming along.

NorthGaHillbilly

How much wanderin do your rbtas do? I've got a line on a speckled number that's really slick lookin, but if it walks over my LPS I'll have a cow

How much wanderin do your rbtas do? I've got a line on a speckled number that's really slick lookin, but if it walks over my LPS I'll have a cow

Mine will park for a week and move lol actually last night it moved,it's funny though,it always seems to move to where my clowns are. My long tentacle anemone however,moved around for a few weeks and then finally settled and never moved. Thing was massive though.

Just a small update,I arrived home today to find my clowns bumbling around the anemone,upon closer inspection I realized big mama stuffing my starry dragonet into the anemone,if you read back on my thread you'll see she has done this with peppermint shrimp before,might change her name to murder face lol.

Just a small update,I arrived home today to find my clowns bumbling around the anemone,upon closer inspection I realized big mama stuffing my starry dragonet into the anemone,if you read back on my thread you'll see she has done this with peppermint shrimp before,might change her name to murder face lol.

lol, wow! That is crazy! I have seen mine do this with silversides but not other critters in the tank :blink:

lol, wow! That is crazy! I have seen mine do this with silversides but not other critters in the tank :blink:

Yea she is a bad b**** to say the least

Just flip through this thread. Is that the same bleached nem? Looks very healthy now!

No no my first one was an lta that I was going to give to a friend but tore it's foot removing it the most recent pics of the nem is a GBTA I bought from lawn. Although yes the lta was very bleached when I bought it and I brought it back to health with lots of feedings and good light.

ahhh good job :) I always feel bad for the ones at Petco.

That's why I bought it lol well I wanted one an figured ill give it a better shot in my tank.

Ok, that's one of the most insane things I've heard about clowns. But I did see my friend's clown push the other one so strongly from behind you thought her head might go up its rear.

I've heard of clarkiis and maroons doing this before not ocellaris though.

Ok, that's one of the most insane things I've heard about clowns. But I did see my friend's clown push the other one so strongly from behind you thought her head might go up its rear.

I really should've taken a pic but after the day I've had that was the last thing on my mind,honestly,after today I was just kinda like really? Well of course you would do this today.

Archived