Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Tweaker

pgrVII

They look good!! I'm jealous of your Blue tubbs and your limeade shortcake. :happy:

I'll keep ya in mind when they spread out. I got some more z's&p's coming this week or next also :D

The limeade was my "collector "piece lol I had to buy enough to get my total to a certain amount so I chose that one. But I like em all pretty equal. My rainbow bubble tip gets a little more attention than most of them though lol :P I'm gonna try to get a good pick of my pink millepora since it's long polyps are always out ,and my blue acro.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HarryPotter

I'll keep ya in mind when they spread out. I got some more z's&p's coming this week or next also :D

The limeade was my "collector "piece lol I had to buy enough to get my total to a certain amount so I chose that one. But I like em all pretty equal. My rainbow bubble tip gets a little more attention than most of them though lol :P I'm gonna try to get a good pick of my pink millepora since it's long polyps are always out ,and my blue acro.

Man my rainbow BTA is being a PITA!

Was great for a week, then decided to go to the back of the rock. Now its on the right side bottom, not terrible but definitely not great placement :(

I ordered my first coral Pack! A legendary Coral 6 Zoa+ bonus for $45- I'm so excited! woo hoo!

Man my rainbow BTA is being a PITA!Was great for a week, then decided to go to the back of the rock. Now its on the right side bottom, not terrible but definitely not great placement :(I ordered my first coral Pack! A legendary Coral 6 Zoa+ bonus for $45- I'm so excited! woo hoo!

Good man that's exciting.

As for the anemone,no the placement is actually great,just not great for YOU lol. They like to be where it's comfortable for them.

HarryPotter

Good man that's exciting.

As for the anemone,no the placement is actually great,just not great for YOU lol. They like to be where it's comfortable for them.

Yes, but I want to define where it is comfortable :lol:

Any spot becomes pretty uncomfortable with a powerhead aimed at it..... Bwahahahah! (Joking) (Sort of)

:wub: Awh thanks! I do love me some zoas. I'll bet you'll see awesome growth with your new lights. bubble tips are so pretty. I think I'd like one for my clown pair once I set my 36 g back up.

:wub: Awh thanks! I do love me some zoas. I'll bet you'll see awesome growth with your new lights. bubble tips are so pretty. I think I'd like one for my clown pair once I set my 36 g back up.

Lemme know I have a small green speckled on in a float box right now that split,keeping it there so it's easy to feed and keep track of. Lol. I got a Lil bit of everything.

Yea actually my Ora bird of paradise has new lighter color growth showing already lol

Yes, but I want to define where it is comfortable :lol:Any spot becomes pretty uncomfortable with a powerhead aimed at it..... Bwahahahah! (Joking) (Sort of)

Leave it alone Harold. I got a stick too that's used for whuppins.

HarryPotter

Lemme know I have a small green speckled on in a float box right now that split,keeping it there so it's easy to feed and keep track of. Lol. I got a Lil bit of everything.

Yea actually my Ora bird of paradise has new lighter color growth showing already lol

Leave it alone Harold. I got a stick too that's used for whuppins.

That sounds just so wrong.... On so many levels omgomgomg omgomgomg

No its going to be an interesting battle between the Anemone and Pipe Organ colony...

Ha, the soonest I can set my large tank back up is in May. That will depend when/where I find a job and when/where I find a place to live. :( My domino clowns are being housed by my brother in the meantime. I sure do miss them. I would love to see a picture of the green speckled one though! Green is my favorite color. :happy: It sure does seem like you have a little bit of everything in there

I'll try to get a good pic of it it's tiny right now so no worries it'll give it time to grow :)

That sounds just so wrong.... On so many levels omgomgomg omgomgomgNo its going to be an interesting battle between the Anemone and Pipe Organ colony...

Maybe. Sometimes they won't bother one another though. Depends. I'd move the coral over the nem.

That shortcake is nice, I bet under blues it's intense.

Yea it's pretty it reminds me of Easter.

How's your skimmer acting today sir? And did you have a good, well deserved 4th?

HarryPotter

I'll try to get a good pic of it it's tiny right now so no worries it'll give it time to grow :)

Maybe. Sometimes they won't bother one another though. Depends. I'd move the coral over the nem.

Might trade the Pipe Organ back to the LFS- I don't like it and it grows too fast.

Anyway, can't move anything till Saturday.... :(

Might trade the Pipe Organ back to the LFS- I don't like it and it grows too f

ast.Anyway, can't move anything till Saturday.... :(

Uh huh. So what about all the z's&p's and p's you got coming in? Doesn't that count ? :P
HarryPotter

Uh huh. So what about all the z's&p's and p's you got coming in? Doesn't that count ? :P

F***.

Um...

So they'll wait a week in the box. THERE. Ha.

All the new coral have seemed to taken well to the tank,all showing great polyp extension pretty often even at night. Next water change should be on wed. Standard 5 gallons. I've really enjoyed having the ability to make saltwater at the house.

post-79628-0-25832600-1436155359_thumb.jpg

You can kinda see the ruby down on the sand bed,tried to time it so I got him next to the bubble coral cause the contrast was neat,he moved,of course :P

So, plans this week. Mail some baller pieces of rock to a good dude for a rescape,only my premium cuts :P

Finally put an order in for my reactor cause I've been waiting to long.

Try to imply markalots advice for acros, nutrition in then quick export. Then on wed do the standard 5 day 5 gallon water change.

HarryPotter

So, plans this week. Mail some baller pieces of rock to a good dude for a rescape,only my premium cuts :P

Finally put an order in for my reactor cause I've been waiting to long.

Try to imply markalots advice for acros, nutrition in then quick export. Then on wed do the standard 5 day 5 gallon water change.

What reactor? BRS mini? IM?

What reactor? BRS mini? IM?

Brs mini, fits perfect in my filter section and I'll be able to plumb the return tube to the bottom return into the tank for extra clean return water in the bottom of the tank.

How's the clam today buddy?

HarryPotter

Brs mini, fits perfect in my filter section and I'll be able to plumb the return tube to the bottom return into the tank for extra clean return water in the bottom of the tank. How's the clam today buddy?

It's doing fine this morning- so stressful. I know it's slowly dying, but there's always that off chance it'll recover :(

Part of me just wants it to just be over

Archived