The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'sup

Hi miss kat!

Dude....outstanding!

Haha yea man,that's not exactly what action Jackson will look like but I told them I want the brightest colored male you have,I wanted a male cause they live longer,are brighter and grow 3 horns

Dude. I'm nanoboxed. omgomgomg

Hahaha what does that even mean Mr singer?

HarryPotter

Hi miss kat!

Haha yea man,that's not exactly what action Jackson will look like but I told them I want the brightest colored male you have,I wanted a male cause they live longer,are brighter and grow 3 horns

Hahaha what does that even mean Mr singer?

Just got a killer deal on a Brand New NanoBox Duo! I'm going to use it either on the display or on a future frag tank project!

This is how we are going to give him water as chameleons won't recognize standing water,he will also be removed once a month for cage cleaning and be put into the shower for 15 mins to simulate rain so he can clean himself out and off. :)

These ate my roots fellow nano reefers.

7267_zpsycoudz94.jpeg

Just got a killer deal on a Brand New NanoBox Duo! I'm going to use it either on the display or on a future frag tank project!

I do recall a certain someone siding with braaap saying the nano box was junk compares to the Radion hmmmmm

:P

HarryPotter

This is how we are going to give him water as chameleons won't recognize standing water,he will also be removed once a month for cage cleaning and be put into the shower for 15 mins to simulate rain so he can clean himself out and off. :)

These ate my roots fellow nano reefers.7267_zpsycoudz94.jpeg

I do recall a certain someone siding with braaap saying the nano box was junk compares to the Radion hmmmmm

Did I say "on" the display? :lol:

To SUPPLEMENT my Radion ;)

(Or a killer frag tank!!! JBJ 20 would be the dream)

You did say on display yes. Either way congrats. However atm I'm kind of in herepetology mode harry lol

Ya I didn't see that this was Harry's thread. Weird.

Dude. I want a Chameleon. Bad. haha

Ya I didn't see that this was Harry's thread. Weird.

Dude. I want a Chameleon. Bad. haha

Hahaha well put,that's a common thing here,convo about my tank or business interjected by Harrys tank business, weird. Maybe I should change the title.

Chameleons are amazing and I've wanted one since I was 5 but back then they were rare and expensive,but not so much now. He will be in a 16x16x30 tank or maybe it's 18x18 can't remember lol with the plant above and some other do dads,I'll take pics as I go.

You trade a Apple product for it?

Where are you getting it? A breeder?

No no,big apple herp is where he came from. They have pretty good rep in the scale world and I couldn't beat the price or support for any questions I had.

The only think left in scale world I haven't owned is a caiman lol.

Dude....outstanding!

Also sorry I lagged here,thanks! I'll see if maybe I can get something signed for you ;) btw don't hold me to it though

You're going to shower with a lizard? :huh:

No no haha,in nature a chameleon uses a rain storm to rejuvenate themself,cleans their eyes and rids of dead skin,and helps expelling anything that may be built up in their lungs,so the shower will do thst for him,or if it's warm out I can sit him and his plant out side also. But makes it a win win for him so he can get the helpfulness of the rain simulation or a real one for said benefits and gives me time to clean his enclosure.

But would it be worse than allowing an animal that walks in its own toilet then jumps on the kitchen counter ? :P

I'm just teasing ya. Lol.

No no haha,in nature a chameleon uses a rain storm to rejuvenate themself,cleans their eyes and rids of dead skin,and helps expelling anything that may be built up in their lungs,so the shower will do thst for him,or if it's warm out I can sit him and his plant out side also. But makes it a win win for him so he can get the helpfulness of the rain simulation or a real one for said benefits and gives me time to clean his enclosure.

But would it be worse than allowing an animal that walks in its own toilet then jumps on the kitchen counter ? :P

I'm just teasing ya. Lol.

:slap: Bogi doesn't climb up on the kitchen counter

:happy: Can't wait to see the little bugger, his house looks awesome. I'm sure he will think so too!

Dope!

Aww thanks guys,he should be in tomorrow morning! I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!!

Archived