inTank Media Baskets

The Tweaker

pgrVII

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diggin it on the desk, I prefer to have some room around the tank as opposed to a pedestal design

Yea man plus I have mad drawer space. I may even move the tank to the side so I can actually use the desk. Plus desk was free from my work hooray free desks and pickups!

Yea the pedestal isn't good here as we have two dogs including a large one who bumps into stuff. Little to much top heavy with that going on.

NorthGaHillbilly

Yea man plus I have mad drawer space. I may even move the tank to the side so I can actually use the desk. Plus desk was free from my work hooray free desks and pickups!

Yea the pedestal isn't good here as we have two dogs including a large one who bumps into stuff. Little to much top heavy with that going on.

Yea, Im going to be building my next stand, and its going to be something in between the two, pedestal for the tank, then on the right side, same stand, will be a lower counter top for testing and all that

You cant beat free!

Looks good on the desk. What is that controller up on the wall?

Yea, Im going to be building my next stand, and its going to be something in between the two, pedestal for the tank, then on the right side, same stand, will be a lower counter top for testing and all that You cant beat free!
Think you can handle building a stand :lol:?
NorthGaHillbilly

I sure hope so, if not I aught to hang it up and go back behind a desk

NorthGaHillbilly

Behind a desk? I could never do that I have to be outside.

yea, I went to school and was headed behind a desk with that. Gave it a try... Id rather sweat in a 90 degree shop and have something to show for it.

The controller is for the jebao wp10.

If he can handle bunk beds he can do a desk.

:lol:

NorthGaHillbilly

Looks like it's pullij out some crud, noticed any changes in the tank or parameters

It just looks cleaner if that makes sense the cyano bloom was having a harder time coming back lol. Everything is a lot more open and full since its kicked in. I may actually put the surface skimmer attachment on and see how that works out since I have space to do it. Overall this thing is nice and quiet and performance is good.

What I also like is I finally bought a nice skimmer that I'm not having to mess with constantly. And it's not really noticeable in the tank.

It just looks cleaner if that makes sense the cyano bloom was having a harder time coming back lol. Everything is a lot more open and full since its kicked in. I may actually put the surface skimmer attachment on and see how that works out since I have space to do it. Overall this thing is nice and quiet and performance is good.What I also like is I finally bought a nice skimmer that I'm not having to mess with constantly. And it's not really noticeable in the tank.
Looks like it is pulling crud. You can clean the neck of that cup to help produce more.
Yea I was thinkin about it. Give it a good wipe down. Good recommendation buddy.

Get to go coral shopping this weekend!

Whatcha looking for?
NorthGaHillbilly

Looks like it is pulling crud. You can clean the neck of that cup to help produce more.

Which part of the cup should one clean?

NorthGaHillbilly

New a can Lord coral,sorry for the fuzzy pic,using camera on phone and just did a water change.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=b43312c1a3d83e8e&id=B43312C1A3D83E8E!187&v=3&ithint=photo,jpg&authkey=!ANksP8l3MZo1v5s

New acans look great, looking forward to a better pic. Im not sure why, but my acans never really did well, probably too much light, tho my chalices seem to grow really well. I ended up giving mine to a buddy.

Speaking of pics, you gatta get them showing in your thread man, I'm too lazy for all these links :P

New acans look great. Pick those up at the LFS today?

New acans look great, looking forward to a better pic. Im not sure why, but my acans never really did well, probably too much light, tho my chalices seem to grow really well. I ended up giving mine to a buddy.

Speaking of pics, you gatta get them showing in your thread man, I'm too lazy for all these links :P

Acans do ok for me bit they don't thrive. Usually acans and scolys slowly recede on me.

New acans look great. Pick those up at the LFS today?Acans do ok for me bit they don't thrive. Usually acans and scolys slowly recede on me.

Yea pick up at lfs today sir we have a pretty decent one close by.

Archived