Pod Your Reef

ZoAs forsale

jr973

Can make up a bundle pack for anyone interested in some eye candy including utter chaos, fizzy lizzy, tangelos, vivid rainbows captain america, car, super saiyan, fruit loops and god of war
Would this be like one of those boxes SC sells :lol:
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would this be like one of those boxes SC sells :lol:

yea for a grand and I'll out do him by shipping 4frags to a bag not 2 lol freebies will be Gsp, rainbow aptasia or blue star polyps
  • 2 weeks later...
Paandemonium

Queen krakatoa 1p+bqby 125 picked up or 125 +shipping

Would you be down to ship under someone's account? So shipping is cheaper?

ReefTek Starburst Cap frags available if anyone is interested just pm me. 1 of the sickest caps hands down next to only the wwc grafted cap

Frag packs available if anyone is interested just shot me a pm I have been known to give killer deals just check my feedback on here

Combo pack 1 sc tri color favia frag and 1 lucky charms lepto frag asking 50 bucks have 4pairs up for grabs

I'll be grabbing a pack in the future if you still have some then. Just spent a bunch of :bling:
sounds good to me just lmk when u ready

i have lucky charm lepto and tri color favia frags for 40-50 for the pair and zoa bundle packs I can put together after summer im gonna try to dablle into sps world so ill be looking to get rid of a lot of zoas this summer to make space for reef raft :D

I have 1-25 dollar frag n 1-40 dollar frag left of reeftec starburst cap left aswell as some white Velvets IMO very similar to cherry coral white walkers I've also got frags of every zoa list in my OP except scarface 2.0

Ive got 3p frags of the following vivid rainbows, gow, fizzy lizzy, super saiyan, rasta and a few more only asking 25-30 per frag shipping is available for multiple frags fedex flat rate 50 priority next day or pickup from 07105 jersey

I love your threads. You sell some of the best stuff. Do you have the JF dayglo favia?
I just picked it up but thanks for the post

Archived