ReefCleaners.org

IM:HydroFill ATO

BeardedReeferLLC

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody have any reviews on the hydrofill ato w/ controller? I'm in the market for an ato and came across this. I've seen the video on there site but am looking for reviews from people that own one. Pro's and cons

Anybody have any reviews on the hydrofill ato w/ controller? I'm in the market for an ato and came across this. I've seen the video on there site but am looking for reviews from people that own one. Pro's and cons

Thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about this. It's been almost 2 months since I've set it up and so far I'm loving it. Took me about 15min to set up without reading the manual.

^^^ cool, cool. Anyone else have one and want to share there opinion?

I'll share an update on mine... no problems whatsoever. Been running for approximately 3 months.

Mines been running little over a week now. No issues at all. Pump is very quiet and set up is super easy to set. Ive moved the sensors a couple times just to make it more efficient for my skimmer, and have not had one problem.

• 1 year later...

I like it, i have one set up in my Fusion 10 theres pics of it in my build thread.

What I like most was how easy it was to set up.

This was my first time setting up an ATO (except for a gravity one i had before) everything you need is included besides reservoir.
Any questions about it just ask :)

Archived