Innovative Marine Aquariums

Dafil`s first reef -0.8 g SPS dominated pico

dafil

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes my 2G Fluval look huge!

In a few pics, it looks like you've threads coming up from the bottom with a small bubble attached...dinos? :scarry:

I have those long orange-red skirted zoanthids pictured below...but my centers seems to be a little more yellow. Any idea what they are called?

new branch of red montipora

and this black torpedo is the new inhabitant of the pico-I hope that the molly would not jump

160314molly_zpse91c52ed.jpg

molly passed away.survived around 2 weeks in the tank.but this white dots wеre air bubbles actually.there is air injecting -non stop!

• 4 weeks later...

Let's see a new FTS :)

I would listen to this guy. There may be something implied here....

Also why tear down? What if you just sold some pieces as others fill in more? I like full tanks but if you had less frags that were all bigger it would look just as good or better as things grow.

I would listen to this guy. There may be something implied here....

Also why tear down? What if you just sold some pieces as others fill in more? I like full tanks but if you had less frags that were all bigger it would look just as good or better as things grow.

This...pay attention.

Hate to see this tank go. Such an amazing accomplishment of mixed tank diversity the size of a gatorade bottle.

Thank you!!

Impressive tank! Very well done and congrats. Out of curiosity what is your top up protocol?

I keep water level 1mm below the tang edge.It is easy to observe if the level drops.

When it drops 1-2mm-top up

Looks great

Can you post full tank shot

Algae fighting in pico reefs has about two known solutions that work long term,curious to see how your battle went this tank is great

Archived