Cultivated Reef

Beware dealing with Reefs2Go

Ambivalent homotropheus

You're a complete moron. I'm pretentious because I expect customer service to be adequate? There's no such thing as the "ideal" customer you idiot. In the business world, you get customers of varying degree of difficulty. If you mean I'm the type of customer that won't lay down and let a company take advantage of or treat me incorrectly, then I guess I'm difficult. In any case, you have no idea what occurred, and using a PayPal account in my family, with the same last name, and explaining it to them and allowing them an opportunity to approve that or cancel it, and having them say it was fine, is not my fault. Not to mention they never argued their rep was rude, never argued their failure to have a mechanism in place to stop more than the amount allowed on the deal, or why it took so long to figure it out and I wasn't allowed to speak directly with a manager. So mark, you have no god damn idea what you're talking about an if you're going to speak on something you have no idea about, you try to be positive, neutral, or just stfu. Negative c%#ts like you I absolutely despise. I'm not pretentious, just a normal dude like everyone else who expects to be treated with respect, so go pound sand.

Thanks. I was hoping you'd confirm it for us.

Righteous indignation!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ambivalent homotropheus

Exactly, I knew you would have no response except for some sort of snyde remark. You lack a brain. Stay off this thread.

By normal dude, do you mean kid?

If you google reefs2go and set the range to, say, this month you'll find a concerted campaign to smear these people. In your case you lost no money and admitted to going over a limit, one you did not notice. You are so horribly pissed that you didn't lose any money that you launched your own campaign to warn people not to do business with them. How many forums, how many posts, how much anger?

The rope is accusing you of not giving us the entire story, you hanging yourself is the diatribe in response.

I'm going to let you have the last word kid. It is true I have no idea what occurred, I only know what you told us ... which apparently isn't enough to have any idea what occurred.

Ambivalent homotropheus

By normal dude, do you mean kid?

If you google reefs2go and set the range to, say, this month you'll find a concerted campaign to smear these people. In your case you lost no money and admitted to going over a limit, one you did not notice. You are so horribly pissed that you didn't lose any money that you launched your own campaign to warn people not to do business with them. How many forums, how many posts, how much anger?

The rope is accusing you of not giving us the entire story, you hanging yourself is the diatribe in response.

I'm going to let you have the last word kid. It is true I have no idea what occurred, I only know what you told us ... which apparently isn't enough to have any idea what occurred.

It is true I received a refund of my money, but the time spent dealing with them, and the fact that I was looking forward to that coral all week, it wasn't just ricorde there was a multitude o other things, because much of it was a present for my brother, and to have them cancel the order and articulate no type of apology is very disconcerting. In my case, disconcerting enough to start a thread and warn others, yes. If you think that people are concocting a unified "smear" campaign, and that I enjoy taking my free time off of work to blindly and Insidiously assault a company who has never done anything wrong and operates perfectly who I've never dealt with and just chose at random to attack out of thin air, then you indeed are the deranged man I think you are mark. I Mean come on.... You're the guy that left a comment stating you can't stand looking at my tag on this forum. What's the point of even mentioning you hate my name? Lol. You're just a negative person, I on the other hand am truthful. People can believe whatever they want, I've said I don't mind either way from the beginning, however you made this person when you initiated in name calling and engaged in libel over the Internet. We will never agree, you are just that guy who feels the need to attack people with negative counter arguments because you're bored, I've met many like you, and I will meet many more, so goodbye.

When i ordered from them it was a breeze and i had no problems. They were very professional. Just my two cents.

Ambivalent homotropheus

Thanks Kyle. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread I'm sure there are many thousands of people who have had great service with them. Obviously that's normal and is going to occur but after delving into google and doing research incidents like mine were not isolated or few and far between either. And as we already mentioned many claims have been brought against them on the BBB. So I was just sharing my personal experience because it was not enjoyable at all. If you enjoy doing business with them and they treat you right then by all means continue it is your right. But I've dealt with many companies over the years and never experienced the gross negligence I did with this company.

It is true I received a refund of my money, but the time spent dealing with them, and the fact that I was looking forward to that coral all week, it wasn't just ricorde there was a multitude o other things, because much of it was a present for my brother, and to have them cancel the order and articulate no type of apology is very disconcerting. In my case, disconcerting enough to start a thread and warn others, yes. If you think that people are concocting a unified "smear" campaign, and that I enjoy taking my free time off of work to blindly and Insidiously assault a company who has never done anything wrong and operates perfectly who I've never dealt with and just chose at random to attack out of thin air, then you indeed are the deranged man I think you are mark. I Mean come on.... You're the guy that left a comment stating you can't stand looking at my tag on this forum. What's the point of even mentioning you hate my name? Lol. You're just a negative person, I on the other hand am truthful. People can believe whatever they want, I've said I don't mind either way from the beginning, however you made this person when you initiated in name calling and engaged in libel over the Internet. We will never agree, you are just that guy who feels the need to attack people with negative counter arguments because you're bored, I've met many like you, and I will meet many more, so goodbye.

When dealing in business it does not matter

A ) Your time spent.

B) Their time spent.

C ) Your intentions for the product.

They said, "sorry we cant honor this its over the correct amount". You could be a bigger person and say, "wow yeah I didn't see that either" and just accept the honest mistake? Instead you come out pleading your case for emotional hardship instead of being understanding and accepting of their mistake. Do they have a policy that says, "if we make a mistake we can't correct it?" I've had multiple stores not honor a price of an item that was mislabeled... It is nothing new.

Your time may not be important, but mine is. If I have to waste time with a merchant to correct an issue that should have been addressed at checkout time, I'm going to be sure to let others know of my experience.

You and The Vendor obviously did not have a meeting of the minds. Something that is required for a contract to exist.

You got your money back. You lost and gained nothing. They gained and lost nothing.

Considering this thread, and checking their website and prices; I might order from them. To check your veracity for the most part and a small part out of spite. /shrug

I hope the mods do not actually delete your name calling post, its a pretty good reference check in regards to your credibility.

biocubedatx

You're a complete moron. I'm pretentious because I expect customer service to be adequate? There's no such thing as the "ideal" customer you idiot. In the business world, you get customers of varying degree of difficulty. If you mean I'm the type of customer that won't lay down and let a company take advantage of or treat me incorrectly, then I guess I'm difficult. In any case, you have no idea what occurred, and using a PayPal account in my family, with the same last name, and explaining it to them and allowing them an opportunity to approve that or cancel it, and having them say it was fine, is not my fault. Not to mention they never argued their rep was rude, never argued their failure to have a mechanism in place to stop more than the amount allowed on the deal, or why it took so long to figure it out and I wasn't allowed to speak directly with a manager. So mark, you have no god damn idea what you're talking about an if you're going to speak on something you have no idea about, you try to be positive, neutral, or just stfu. Negative c%#ts like you I absolutely despise. I'm not pretentious, just a normal dude like everyone else who expects to be treated with respect, so go pound sand.

"Negative c***** like you....." Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Your thread had me up until this point. This was the point where you really bent over and showed your third eye. Trying to control people and tell them that basically, "If you don't agree with me then your opinion doesn't count at all." That is a last ditch effort of many playground arguments.

I personally don't care to order from R2G due to past experience. Does this mean I'll never order from them again? Nah, everyone makes mistakes, everyone gets another chance. You had a bad time, sucks for you, get beyond your first world problems.

*notice my low post count? I'll go back to lurking so say what you want, you'll feel better with the last word.*

ya know i ordered from there about 200+ dollars worth of coral that was ALL doa and they never covered it.. but even i dident rage this hard..

BattleAthletics

"Negative c***** like you....." Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Your thread had me up until this point. This was the point where you really bent over and showed your third eye. Trying to control people and tell them that basically, "If you don't agree with me then your opinion doesn't count at all." That is a last ditch effort of many playground arguments.

I personally don't care to order from R2G due to past experience. Does this mean I'll never order from them again? Nah, everyone makes mistakes, everyone gets another chance. You had a bad time, sucks for you, get beyond your first world problems.

*notice my low post count? I'll go back to lurking so say what you want, you'll feel better with the last word.*

I like you.

You realize it's illegal to publicly slander a business or individual belligerently, especially if they made amends to their mistake, right? You sound like a really fun person, I'm sure R2G had a very fun time dealing with you. And the reason you can't set up a paypal is because you're under 18 FYI.

I had a good dealing with Reefs2go product wise. They do really need to work on their customer service skills though. I tried to get in contact with them so that I could add to my order without paying for shipping twice and by the time they got back to me my first order was already shipped.

All in all I would definitely order again.

Your time may not be important, but mine is. If I have to waste time with a merchant to correct an issue that should have been addressed at checkout time, I'm going to be sure to let others know of my experience.

If the merchant had it on their website, regardless of whether it was honored or not, it is not their fault. Could they be nice and honor it simply because they don't want a bad name for themselves? Sure! But because many more than were allowed were ordered "knowingly I'd imagine" it is not their job to make sure the customer understands the pricing.

I used to have to go through this constantly at an old job. "I'm sorry, that ad you're looking at is last weeks.. We cannot honor that price"

If the merchant had it on their website, regardless of whether it was honored or not, it is not their fault. Could they be nice and honor it simply because they don't want a bad name for themselves? Sure! But because many more than were allowed were ordered "knowingly I'd imagine" it is not their job to make sure the customer understands the pricing.

I used to have to go through this constantly at an old job. "I'm sorry, that ad you're looking at is last weeks.. We cannot honor that price"

But part of the problem with this incident is the mistake was not caught until after R2G had claimed to of shipped the order. And that part is where I would really be upset too, if they claimed to have shipped it, but didn't. This isn't a case like you mention of someone using last week's add. This is more like a case where a store, after realizing they sold you too many of an item, ran out into the parking lot and tried taking them back by giving you a refund.

But part of the problem with this incident is the mistake was not caught until after R2G had claimed to of shipped the order. And that part is where I would really be upset too, if they claimed to have shipped it, but didn't. This isn't a case like you mention of someone using last week's add. This is more like a case where a store, after realizing they sold you too many of an item, ran out into the parking lot and tried taking them back by giving you a refund.

After saying they would have to charge me for changing the shipping details, they realize the ricordea I purchased at a specific price was like 20 over the amount allowed.

^^^^^

This part of the first post to me seems to mean, "The amount was over the limit and I knew it but they just finally realized and killed the order".

Seems like some dishonesty to me from someone...

I have ordered three times from Reefs2go and all have been successful.

Only negative is that the corals are quite small, but they are in good health and have

grown.

seahorsedreams

I'd wash my kids mouth out with soup if I ever heard that. You had me until that point. There's better ways to disagree with someone.

Ambivalent homotropheus

Lol. I am over 18. The reason I don't have a Paypal is because I don't ever order anything online, when dealing with clients I deal directly or indirectly with banking associates. My mother orders products online from eBay sporadically so I used hers. As far as anything else some of you posted, I could care less if me raging at that guy ruins my credibility for you randoms, order from them and enjoy. Finally, for clarity there was nothing on their website that claimed there was a maximum amount of ricordea you could purchase. They basically made up that I could only buy 3 when I contacted them about the other issues, I went back and checked the site for my own personal reference as well and nothing on the site or in their original advertisement on the forum said anything about a maximum. If many of you dealt with the customer service I received you would understand, it was one consuming, highly disrespectful, and ruined a present I had planned for my brother.

Ambivalent homotropheus

And in case nobody noticed who had tried to insult or discredit me because of my post to Mark, he proceeded to call me a "pretentious ass" which is not quite a term of endearment, and attack the authenticity of what I was saying first. I did not initiate that. So check the facts before you insult me. Furthermore, as I already stated, the entire PayPal thing was never an issue, it was verified And ok'd by their company, and was only brought to light in their response to my post on a forum because they lied and tried to say they cancelled it for that reason, when in fact they said it was fine and actually let the order proceed. The order was cancelled because they did not want to make amends or find a resolution to the problem, they just wanted to forget about it. Which is why this post was created initially, they made a mistake and I wanted to warn others. You can believe what you want, but I've been nothing but respectful and open-minded with everyone who's posted reviews on this thread, whether they be positive or negative. The only person who crossed the line by attacking me personally and making faulty assumptions was marksalot or whatever his name is. So whatever you may think about my credibility I really could care less. This is the truth, believe what you will.

Archived