SaltCritters.com

$5 frags, Nepthea Kenya Tree, Mushrooms, Rastas, GOW, CAR'S in NJ 08619

Bobyboy

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up in Bordentown, buddy. I'm living near AC now but I was up in Trenton for Easter. My tank is just about cycled and I'm looking for some cheap frags. I want mostly softie; a Zoa, Paly, Acans. I also want one LPS frag such as a hammer or torch, and possibly a birdsnest for SPS. (just one hah) I'd be willing to pick them up myself and check out what you have if you're willing.

I grew up in Bordentown, buddy. I'm living near AC now but I was up in Trenton for Easter. My tank is just about cycled and I'm looking for some cheap frags. I want mostly softie; a Zoa, Paly, Acans. I also want one LPS frag such as a hammer or torch, and possibly a birdsnest for SPS. (just one hah) I'd be willing to pick them up myself and check out what you have if you're willing.

Bordentown is 10-15minutes from me, you're more than welcome to stop by and take a look, I do have a few acans that I haven't pictured yet, I'll also be fragging some red and blue hornets.

how much would those hornets go for? I'm around Cherry Hill but pass through Bordentown area everyday to/from work.

Pm sent

Next time I'll be in the area I'll give you some notice. Unless you have a shop? Or do you just sell from home?

Nothing retail, I just sell from my frag tank.

how much would those hornets go for? I'm around Cherry Hill but pass through Bordentown area everyday to/from work.

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the hornets.

Thanks for stopping by today, enjoy the hornets.

Thank you as well. I'll put up some pics when they open up. Dipped and in-tank as of 1 hour ago :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived