Cultivated Reef

5.5g AIO plus dubstruction video

cees

well some of you know me some dont, a lot has happened for me in the last year or so. sold all my tanks i was out of the hobby for a wail and just couldnt stay away, sh!t is way to addictive. me and me and my wife to be moved in with my grandma and the place was in need of a tank. thanks to fellow friends from here i got me a lil something. enjoy

IMG_2084.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

i was trying to get my tail spot blenny but he was being shy for his 1st day in there

IMG_2176.jpg

IMG_2183.jpg

• tank is a 5.5 aio
  • boost led
  • auto top off

mostly want for frags till i could buy me a IM38 Gallon.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tank is looking great man. I'm glad you were able to set it up since I couldnt keep it. That light looks good as well, it worked great for me and grew some sweet stuff in my pico.

thanks again for everything man really do appreciate all the help. i got my fiance on boat with the IM38 lol she really like the white one

thanks again for everything man really do appreciate all the help. i got my fiance on boat with the IM38 lol she really like the white one

Oh man not the white!!! The black looks so much cleaner though. You know what they say...once you go black you never go back! Lol. I just don't like how the white looks, always looks dirty to me or something. But do what you gotta do lol

yea i hear u she wants a white 1 cuz the makeup vanity i built for her is white lol but ill more the likely get the black for sure

May I ask a question?

If you have live rock in the front of your filter area why do you need it in back of it?

thanks man. love how much ur tank has developed over time. lol i remember u started around the same time i started my bc14. damn and at that i sold my s4!! saw u still have ur gti.

May I ask a question?If you have live rock in the front of your filter area why do you need it in back of it?
lol just left it there didnt want to toss it out
SouthFlorida_Tron

thanks man. love how much ur tank has developed over time. lol i remember u started around the same time i started my bc14. damn and at that i sold my s4!! saw u still have ur gti.

Yup! Still rolling it!

And ya got rid of the bc and moved on to a pico

Yup! Still rolling it!

And ya got rid of the bc and moved on to a pico

thats coo, i miss my car dearly. and i must say i do like ur new tank.

paying with the wb on my t4i

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/_MG_2251.jpg.html'>_MG_2251.jpg

same pic, auto wb

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2250.jpg.html'>IMG_2250.jpg

last one was daylight preset wb

http://s777.photobucket.com/user/cees3o3/media/IMG_2238.jpg.html'>IMG_2238.jpg

also made a short vid but would like to edit b4 posting to get the original audio out and put some classy piany music lol

so i had to move my frogspawn back down i think it was a lil pissed cuz it was not opening up as much as when i first got it. tested water and all checked out ill check alk and cal tomorrow, anywho does anyone have any ideas on how to place it in the sand with out falling over, i was think of maybe a piece of egg crate cut out to exact fit and bearing it in the sand. anyone else have any suggestions?

Your little tank is great! :wub:

why thank u. i talked with my fiance on getting a im38 but shes starting school on the 6th and her current employer didnt let her stay part time so now i gara wait a lil more :(. but when i do get i hope it looks as good as urs!

Archived