ReefCleaners.org

shipping?

livewyr25

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's gonna cost me $10 to ship a 5w underwater light?? Hopefully that is just a mistake.

Hi, Livewyr shipping is biased on weight, distance, and speed of service you choose. We offer UPS and USPS shipping options. I would guess that USPS would be cheaper than $10 but not knowing your location I can not check for you. The shipping prices the site display are actual rates charged by the carriers.

Stick it in a small flat rate box

They do not fit, flat rate boxes are a rip off if you actually are a warehouse that's sole purpose is logistics.

so order more stuff to offset the cost of shipping

This is the psychology of shipping. A low dollar item looks "expensive" when shipped by itself, especially when it takes about $7-10 to get anything moving in this country these days. The more weight you add the better the value is shipped.

Oops. Sorry. Didn't realize it was on the sponsor section. Thought he was looking for a way to ship a light.

yeah, let me order $130 more of stuff i don't need right now to save $10 lol All I'm saying is that $10 for shipping is a little drastic.

yeah, let me order $130 more of stuff i don't need right now to save $10 lol All I'm saying is that $10 for shipping is a little drastic.

Sorry we can not control the cost of diesel and union labor. If you provide your city and state I can check the best shipping rate for you.

PM would be more appropriate IMO.

I still stand by this statement. All you're going to succeed in doing here is making yourself look like an a-hole. Intank doesn't control shipping rates, as previously stated :)

I do appreciate the internet and how tough you guys feel hiding behind it. I have bought plenty of stuff from Intank already and appreciate their products, just a little taken back from such a high shipping price for one cheap item. So you guys can enjoy trying to gang up on people and spend your time making dumb memes, Trolls.

ihatesears18

Listen, he already explained tht he doesn't charge a penny for shipping. Cry to UPS. Cry to them so hard. Cry until your tears form a river, and that river forms an ocean. Then you can sail away on that ocean and form Cheap Shipping Land.

Paandemonium

I believe there have been a few people complaining about shipping in general lately but the company does not control shipping prices. You're acting like that guy that recently purchased a frag from glennr for $25 plus shipping (I believe it was $45?) totaling $70 and expected a $70 frag instead of buying more to offset the shipping cost.... That's not how it works. Shipping and item price have nothing to do with each other; you can ship a $400 inferno nem for the same price you ship a coffee mug(Obviously they have to be shipped with the same service and at the same speed). Most people just choose to add some stuff in there to make it worth their while. Remember, you can probably buy a similar light for $15 dollars at your LFS and not complain about how much shipping was.

I do appreciate the internet and how tough you guys feel hiding behind it. I have bought plenty of stuff from Intank already and appreciate their products, just a little taken back from such a high shipping price for one cheap item. So you guys can enjoy trying to gang up on people and spend your time making dumb memes, Trolls.

Either you are an imbecile, lieing about buying previously, or broke as ####. Like it was said to you, instead of buying cheap items individually, make 1 large purchase. Please join the other ####tards that get bent out of shape upon being a nr noob and log off and don't come back.

I believe there have been a few people complaining about shipping in general lately but the company does not control shipping prices. You're acting like that guy that recently purchased a frag from glennr for $25 plus shipping (I believe it was $45?) totaling $70 and expected a $70 frag instead of buying more to offset the shipping cost.... That's not how it works. Shipping and item price have nothing to do with each other; you can ship a $400 inferno nem for the same price you ship a coffee mug(Obviously they have to be shipped with the same service and at the same speed). Most people just choose to add some stuff in there to make it worth their while. Remember, you can probably buy a similar light for $15 dollars at your LFS and not complain about how much shipping was.

Nah, it wasn't the size or whatever of the frag. that guy just wanted a free frag fom me and he wanted me to pay to ship it to him, basically.

BattleAthletics

What the #### did you just ####ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ####er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ####ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ####ing dead, kiddo.

Its funny how people over react when things don't go as planned in threads like these. I really don't think anyone feels any tougher by telling you that you're barking up the wrong tree. Intank didnt over charge you, the courier did, apparently :).

What the #### did you just ####ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the #### out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ####ing words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ####er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ####ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ####ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ####ing dead, kiddo.
I stand corrected, lol.
gulfsurfer101

I went ahead and copy and saved that above statement so that when the time comes to gain a restraining order against ba, the just will also grant me witness protection.

BattleAthletics

Lol bby there's nothing that will come between us our love has nothing to do with op crying about shipping

gulfsurfer101

No you didn't just bring shania into this. She is a good woman and you could never aprecciate me like one of her songs!

Archived