SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Let's go give him one. We will send him away for help and take care of his corals :wink wink :

Oh yeah, I meant lawn will bring you to the doc and I'll pack up your frags.....you know, just to help a guy out.

I have returned. I'm getting rainbow infusions, pink zippers, and WWC rainbows

No intervention needed. I'm not in denial :)

Whatever you do don't add up your Paypal payments sent page! :lol:

Pff. did that once. NEVER AGAIN!

I actually have a running tally of all coral purchased. Too afraid to add it up though

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The second picture with the green zoas...did you get those from Buddy? I have something similar that I got from him...looks just like those :).

I like your late night coral posts :D.

The second picture with the green zoas...did you get those from Buddy? I have something similar that I got from him...looks just like those :).I like your late night coral posts :D.

I didn't get those from him actually but I do have ones from him that do look similar as well :lol: I'm bound to get doubles eventually right??

Sweet pics K.
Thanks. Your new ones look good too!
Nanofreak79

Thanks, I'm trying. This camera was cheaper by $75 dollars and takes better pics. It's a canon instead of a nikon.

Nanofreak79

well. swamp monsters melted today :(

Dude....mine melted too, WTF!

Happens to all of us my friend. :(

On a positive note I have 11 black out palys still.

2 true

WTF is a black out paly.

Who wants to see some new additions. Late night style! Pink zippers EA53743E-BD08-4C62-A112-72250C983283.jpg2367F303-D7CC-426D-82BC-DA9D85BCC979.jpg7E1FA5F5-5FA6-4CA6-B257-D6BE81027000.jpg
Last picture top paly half open. What is it?

Dude....mine melted too, WTF!2 trueWTF is a black out paly.
All black paly that Glenn sold to Pat Kyle and me. Pat and Kyles melted on them I am the only one left with them :).

Happens to all of us my friend. :(

On a positive note I have 11 black out palys still.

Brightening my reef tank day

Dude....mine melted too, WTF!

2 true

WTF is a black out paly.

One that Glenn picked up a while back. lawn got some, mine melted within a week or so of getting them. If i remember right they're black faces with purple skirts

Last picture top paly half open. What is it?

All black paly that Glenn sold to Pat Kyle and me. Pat and Kyles melted on them I am the only one left with them :).

Top paly is Annoying Oranges. got em from my recent pack with LC

Well if they annoy you :lol: you know where to send them :).

They're annoying me now since they haven't fully opened yet! Just peeking out :lol:

Say what?

Stock market! Apple up $40 at the moment after earnings.

Those annoying oranges are awesome

Thanks! Welcome back it's been a while :lol:

Thought you died!

For real!

Just bought an iPad mini today. Now my wife can quit using my air and use the Mac and mini. Hmmmm apple stock ;)

My fiancé loves the iPad mini. I'm total apple everything and love it. Coral is cheaper than apple stock :lol:

Archived