Pod Your Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Legendary Corals

I saw those sometime last week and then saw your eBay and knew they had to be the same. But those are krakospheres! They must be one of a kind! :lol: I think I've seen them a few other places with different names and much higher price tags as well

Lol, krakospheres. Mike gets a bit overly silly sometimes.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, saw a small kole tang at the LFS today. How bad of an idea would that be for this tank

2x2..... ehhhh could be alot better, but could be worse too. If its like 2" or less you'd be fine for a while but personally I wouldn't do it if it is bigger then that.

It will likely live for quite a while with good water quality and care, but if you ever get to see one in a 4-6' tank you will be like damn why doesn't my fish swim like that lol

Hmmm decisions decisions!

In other news, we decided to move apartment complexes when our lease is up in February. Is it too soon to begin dreading moving tanks again??

Hmmm decisions decisions!

In other news, we decided to move apartment complexes when our lease is up in February. Is it too soon to begin dreading moving tanks again??

Never to soon, I sold my 180 1.5 yrs ago because we were planning on moving around now.... I moved it 3 times already, said hell no to a 4th lol

Hmmm decisions decisions! In other news, we decided to move apartment complexes when our lease is up in February. Is it too soon to begin dreading moving tanks again??
Thinking about upgrading tanks this Winter to the Cad 36x24x12 thinking Christmas gift to myself :).

2x2..... ehhhh could be alot better, but could be worse too. If its like 2" or less you'd be fine for a while but personally I wouldn't do it if it is bigger then that. It will likely live for quite a while with good water quality and care, but if you ever get to see one in a 4-6' tank you will be like damn why doesn't my fish swim like that lol
I have a 2-3'' Yellow Tang in my 24x24x12 it's tight. Part of the reason I am thinking about a little bigger tank.

Hmmm decisions decisions! In other news, we decided to move apartment complexes when our lease is up in February. Is it too soon to begin dreading moving tanks again??
Good reason to take down that 20 ;).

Thinking about upgrading tanks this Winter to the Cad 36x24x12 thinking Christmas gift to myself :).

You need bigger then that for all that meat you love lol

I have a 2-3'' Yellow Tang in my 24x24x12 it's tight. Part of the reason I am thinking about a little bigger tank.

Yeah I have a 3-4" in my 40. Pretty sure he wants to fin slap me lol definitely played a part in why I am upgrading too

Good reason to take down that 20 ;).

and go bigger for a 2nd tank :)

You need bigger then that for all that meat you love lol

Yeah I have a 3-4" in my 40. Pretty sure he wants to fin slap me lol definitely played a part in why I am upgrading too

and go bigger for a 2nd tank :)

Bigger isn't always better for example bellies ;).

Bigger isn't always better for example bellies ;).

Grow height wise its not as noticeable ;)

You know you liked that 48x24x12 you had til it took a piss on the floor, just have someone good build it.

Thinking about upgrading tanks this Winter to the Cad 36x24x12 thinking Christmas gift to myself :). I have a 2-3'' Yellow Tang in my 24x24x12 it's tight. Part of the reason I am thinking about a little bigger tank. Good reason to take down that 20 ;).
Upgrade! And yea that may spell the end of my 20 for sure

You need bigger then that for all that meat you love lol Yeah I have a 3-4" in my 40. Pretty sure he wants to fin slap me lol definitely played a part in why I am upgrading too and go bigger for a 2nd tank :)
No new 2nd tank. It's either these two or one :lol:

That 48x24 sure was sexy though lawn!

Grow height wise its not as noticeable ;) You know you liked that 48x24x12 you had til it took a piss on the floor, just have someone good build it.
Can afford the extra foot ;)

Upgrade! And yea that may spell the end of my 20 for sure No new 2nd tank. It's either these two or one :lol:That 48x24 sure was sexy though lawn!
See above post :lol:

The 36 would be perfect then I could use my current ATI light. 48 and I would need a bigger light and have to hang it :wacko:

Can afford the extra foot ;) See above post :lol:The 36 would be perfect then I could use my current ATI light. 48 and I would need a bigger light and have to hang it :wacko:

Makes sense. Is your light not hanging now?

Yes it's hanging right now. But hanging them is a pain plus I made about 20 holes in the ceiling already from previous lights :lol: wife told me she was fine with a new tank IF her favorite light stays lmfao she is a nut job.

Plus a new light and bulbs is almost 700 that I don't want to spend.

Can afford the extra foot ;)

I know you can, I've seen the pics you've posted $ ;) lol

See above post :lol:

Exactly!

The 36 would be perfect then I could use my current ATI light. 48 and I would need a bigger light and have to hang it :wacko:

So what, you did it before do it again, just right this time with a tank that isn't going to come apart....

She has a favorite light? Lmao
She likes the silver ATI T5 light :lol: csn't say I blame her.

I think her favorite is the one that doesn't put more holes in her ceiling.
Hey now all those holes have been repaired. Not like I ####ed up the ceiling just poking holes. Those are from 5 years of swapping lights :)

She likes the silver ATI T5 light :lol: csn't say I blame her.

Last I knew they made those in 4' ;) Hell 3' would probably work for you even lol

Hey now all those holes have been repaired. Not like I ####ed up the ceiling just poking holes. Those are from 5 years of swapping lights :)

So whats another 5 years worth then??

Officially decided that I'll be shutting down the 20 gallon tank and moving over everything to the new tank. Which at some point can't keep being called the "new tank" :lol:

2 days no activity WTF Kyle post some pictures or something :).
Lmao as soon as I hit post this is above it!

Officially decided that I'll be shutting down the 20 gallon tank and moving over everything to the new tank. Which at some point can't keep being called the "new tank" :lol:

"New tank" is perfectly acceptable for this tank until you confirm your getting a new tank for the new place lol

Lmao as soon as I hit post this is above it!

Awesome can't wait for the cube we will start calling it the cube ;) to get stocked.

Archived