SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Honey, consummation can wait, lawnman got some fresh meat."

LOL.....Consummation.

That word is kinda like Aloha. First and last time.....like hello and good bye.

You got this! Rock it out and cherish the moment man.

Good luck buddy :-)

Is today the day?

Run Kevin, RUN!!!!!

Just kidding, congrats buddy!

Congrats!

congrats Kyle... I see you're online as well thats awesome :lol:

No running here! Had a wonderful day and night, wedding went perfect! I had some time to kill while waiting all day so yes I was reading so NR. Probably some bs from the lawn lounge :lol:

See......Kevin got married.

Everyone, say goodbye to Kevin.

Bye Kevin :^ (

I'm back! Had to catch up with life for a day or two, say bye to family and the like. Can't get rid of me that easy.

So my "wedding week" started like this:

650355CC-09FE-4E50-8AF5-59D6A37B4E2F.jpg

00367AA4-BDE2-458D-AFA7-662B78720DC7.jpg

But no worries! The ice and snow melted Friday night and everyone was able to make it to the wedding.

And! The Wedding was amazing. The venue turned out just as we had hoped and of course the bride looked perfect. So good to see family and friends all together as well. Now the wait for our photographer to edit and give us all the pictures is unbearable! Just counting down the days till I'll be in the Caribbean now.

Just got this from our photographer as a sneak peak

976E2E8D-969F-4A54-9C93-EC1E791D5DF7.jpg

In tank news, took some pictures tonight after cleaning up the glass. Might post them up tonight too

No running here! Had a wonderful day and night, wedding went perfect!

Just got this from our photographer as a sneak peak 976E2E8D-969F-4A54-9C93-EC1E791D5DF7.jpg

In tank news, took some pictures tonight after cleaning up the glass. Might post them up tonight too

Everybody looks so happy, lol.

Let's see some pics of the clean tank!

That's a great pic man. Serious faces are serious!

Thanks! I wasn't sure how it would look when she said to not smile but it turned out awesome!

Everybody looks so happy, lol.

Let's see some pics of the clean tank!

As you wish Jack-o. No full tank pictures, just randomness

Spend hundreds…ok thousands on zoas and some no-name cheap frag becomes my favorite. Go figure

16443095898_8d4a279dd5_c.jpg

Mushroom rock

16444461889_c79d656f2b_c.jpg

Fat dendro

16629593492_f8c83daa2a_c.jpg

16604290216_6110d43998_c.jpg

Love a nice rack shot

16443429080_bc84f641cc_c.jpg

16422953587_776bdac8fe_c.jpg

16629156381_af6ce23aed_c.jpg

Then some all blues

16443242410_8822cbfc54_c.jpg

Getting some orange near the mouths

16629582182_c8c1fe1ce7_c.jpg

Colors color colors

16629580642_a74ef869cf_c.jpg

16422944667_ac6b5935cd_c.jpg

16443073168_91c51ac443_c.jpg

16443233220_f83bb02313_c.jpg

Looks like that plate is nice and happy! :)

Yea it puffs up huge!

Nice shots...love that DMF!

Welcome back......how many days until the honeymoon?

Like 8 or 9 days! Can't wait!

Yea it puffs up huge!

Like 8 or 9 days! Can't wait!

You'll have so much fun!! Loved our honeymoon, seems like yesterday. Damn, I sound like Lawn...old.

rut roh raggy

I mean, it's my fault for screwing with the drain pipe. I wanted to cut it about half an inch shorter. In taking it out though, I loosened the bulkhead on accident so I had to totally drain the overflow area and then reinstall that correctly. I just imagine if the bulkhead we on the back of the tank and not under the stand it wouldve taken half the time and been soooo much easier

He would have gotten away with it too....it it wasn't for those damn

Bulkheads :lol:

One of my neon blue gobies died overnight. Not sure what happened. This time next week I'll be sailing towards St Thomas island after leaving the Bahamas :D get me away from the shitty cold snowy rainy weather I've been stuck in last week and this week!

Rented a lens to take on the cruise.

3018E4AB-25D4-4BD9-B9CF-231AD418BA62.jpg

See if I can get any good pictures of something besides a fish tank :lol:

Ben I'll be near your neck of the woods Friday! Why are the toll roads so damn expensive! Driving to ft lauderdale, sunrise area

jedimasterben

Ben I'll be near your neck of the woods Friday! Why are the toll roads so damn expensive! Driving to ft lauderdale, sunrise area

The state is REALLY proud of those roads :lol:

You'll have so much fun!! Loved our honeymoon, seems like yesterday. Damn, I sound like Lawn...old.

Speaking old time for my 3 o clock nappy.

Corals look great Kyle and nice wedding photo. Are you getting more ice tonight? It went south of us this time.

Thanks

Calling for anywhere from 1-4 inches of snow and 1/2 of ice before the snow. Just like in Texas, we shut down before the snow even happens. Our county's schools have already closed for tomorrow. It's currently 40 and raining :rolleyes:

Which means we'll get a little freezing rain and a flurry or two :lol:

Great shots, man.......how many days until departure?

Leaving Friday morning. Which means tomorrow's 8 hours at work will feel like 800 :lol:

Leaving Friday morning. Which means tomorrow's 8 hours at work will feel like 800 :lol:

Dude....nice! Who F'n cares.....8 hours, and you'll be in bliss baby!

Take a lot of pics, put them into one of those corny honeymoon photo albums. Years later when you're fighting and fed up with each other, flip threw that book. Then, years after that........watch your little ones look through it. Ours will open it up and go through it one picture at a time. It's pretty cool.

Have fun man!

Archived