Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nanofreak79

Well bought some coral tonight :)

Hmmmm....I myself have some cool live animal things coming. Could I get on the list you might have for a baby jawbreaker. Have not had good luck finding a reasonable priced baby :(

You're such a tease :wub:

Been trying to spend money for a week or so now on the tank, and not equipment related. Finally found some stuff to get. Now it's 130 in the morning and the building across from mu apartments fire alarm won't stop going off. Fire dept is here and can't get it to shut up!

Hmmmm....I myself have some cool live animal things coming. Could I get on the list you might have for a baby jawbreaker. Have not had good luck finding a reasonable priced baby :(

Yea for sure man! Only one in line is Lawnman I believe.

lilmatty5dimes

Love the falling money tree. Lol I almost picked one up about a nickel size for $120 with 3-4 speckled of red showing. Couldn't pull the trigger because I was suppose to be getting a rodi. Never got it.

Been trying to spend money for a week or so now on the tank, and not equipment related. Finally found some stuff to get. Now it's 130 in the morning and the building across from mu apartments fire alarm won't stop going off. Fire dept is here and can't get it to shut up!

Yea for sure man! Only one in line is Lawnman I believe.

Yeah I am on that list. Your Hallucination will be fragged really soon ;). Ow and what did you order?

Meet Jessie

5C17629A-5F78-4132-9E96-D74E466C30D7.jpg

Love the falling money tree. Lol I almost picked one up about a nickel size for $120 with 3-4 speckled of red showing. Couldn't pull the trigger because I was suppose to be getting a rodi. Never got it.

I was supposed to get new RODI filters. Tracking shows they were delivered Friday but it sure wasn't to my house! So I bought coral and a dog instead :lol:

Yeah I am on that list. Your Hallucination will be fragged really soon ;). Ow and what did you order?

Picked up some z/ps, chalices, and a wellso from Aqua SD's 4th of July sale. Oh and a puppy

Got a new addition to the family today :)234757A4-99A0-4609-B761-03BB8FD02ED4.jpg

Meet Jessie5C17629A-5F78-4132-9E96-D74E466C30D7.jpg I was supposed to get new RODI filters. Tracking shows they were delivered Friday but it sure wasn't to my house! So I bought coral and a dog instead :lol: Picked up some z/ps, chalices, and a wellso from Aqua SD's 4th of July sale. Oh and a puppy

Haha thats awesome buddy. Where did you get the little girl?

Meet Jessie5C17629A-5F78-4132-9E96-D74E466C30D7.jpg I was supposed to get new RODI filters. Tracking shows they were delivered Friday but it sure wasn't to my house! So I bought coral and a dog instead :lol: Picked up some z/ps, chalices, and a wellso from Aqua SD's 4th of July sale. Oh and a puppy

Awesome little pup!

Thanks for the crotch-shot.

Haha thats awesome buddy. Where did you get the little girl?

Picked her up from the Nashville Humane association. 11 weeks old. They thought she was a beagle dachshund mix but we're thinking beagle jack Russell terrier mix

Look at that puppy face!!!! :wub:

It's already stolen my heart!

Hello Jessie welcome to the forum. Lol def is a cutie.

Thanks!

Cute dog, congrats!!

Thanks! Also, got your pm. I'll keep you updated

Awesome little pup!

Thanks for the crotch-shot.

I knew you'd like that Jack :lol:

New puppy is super cute !! Congratulations! !!

Thank you!

Thanks! You da man! So do you still have racks full of zoas or what?

Zoas, favias, shrooms, and two sticks I haven't managed to kill yet! I think as soon as I move things off the rack, I buy more and the racks end up more full.

Perfect example the 6 frags I have coming Thursday :lol:

Nanofreak79

You have hallucinations?

Zoas, favias, shrooms, and two sticks I haven't managed to kill yet! I think as soon as I move things off the rack, I buy more and the racks end up more full.

Perfect example the 6 frags I have coming Thursday :lol:

I ordered so much stuff from LC tomorrow I forget exactly what I'm getting. I have no glue and little rack space. Might have to breakdown and go to the store for some SGG.

You have hallucinations?

I ordered so much stuff from LC tomorrow I forget exactly what I'm getting. I have no glue and little rack space. Might have to breakdown and go to the store for some SGG.

No hallucinations. Price hasn't dropped enough. I learned my lesson in my early zoa crazy days about overspending for frags. Well for the most part!

HarryPotter

No hallucinations. Price hasn't dropped enough. I learned my lesson in my early zoa crazy days about overspending for frags. Well for the most part!

I just ordered the LC $100 shipped pack and a WWC grafted cap.... EXCITED!!! First Zoas besides typical RPE and Radioactives :)

I hope I don't catch the Zoa craze.... My clam craze is enough :lol:

Nanofreak79

Lawman then? I'll ask him! I've learned to buy more than just zoas even when I'm tempted to get one ore the other between say sps or lps.....not anymore. I need a dedicated tank now. Really want to do a bonsai tree of zoas and paly. Maybe there's a surprise coming in the mail?

I just ordered the LC $100 shipped pack and a WWC grafted cap.... EXCITED!!! First Zoas besides typical RPE and Radioactives :)

I hope I don't catch the Zoa craze.... My clam craze is enough :lol:

I've eyed that cap the last three orders. That's a nice piece there. Zoas and palys, what can I say, crack kills.....your wallet!

HarryPotter

Lawman then? I'll ask him! I've learned to buy more than just zoas even when I'm tempted to get one ore the other between say sps or lps.....not anymore. I need a dedicated tank now. Really want to do a bonsai tree of zoas and paly. Maybe there's a surprise coming in the mail?

I've eyed that cap the last three orders. That's a nice piece there. Zoas and palys, what can I say, crack kills.....your wallet!

Zoas AND Palys? I thought there were only Zoas in that pack! :lol:

I have an Alternative Reef rock ready for them- plug holes and all! :)

And I hope the Cap is nice! That'll be my most expensive coral ever! Yuck!

I'm nervous because it isn't WYSIWYG. But he assured me they all looked like that and were very two-tone...

I finally decided because all my caps are growing like crazy- gigantic polyps and actually forming crazy layers. This (WWC grafted) will hopefully be the centerpiece

Nanofreak79

The wysiwyg frags were two pieces glued together or next each other. This was during there live sale though....maybe something different. I'll try and stop by and check it out. I praised your thread earlier. Nice tank you got there bro!

Pink poodles and pomegranates are paly. 44 pack, that's what you needed.

Yep Lawnman has em. You get one of the frag trees from alternative reef? My lps do best in my tank, zoas just kinda live and all sps have died besides the two I have now.

Zoas AND Palys? I thought there were only Zoas in that pack! :lol:

I have an Alternative Reef rock ready for them- plug holes and all! :)And I hope the Cap is nice! That'll be my most expensive coral ever! Yuck! I'm nervous because it isn't WYSIWYG. But he assured me they all looked like that and were very two-tone...

I finally decided because all my caps are growing like crazy- gigantic polyps and actually forming crazy layers. This (WWC grafted) will hopefully be the centerpiece

The zoa craze hits many in this hobby so watch out! I've got a rock from alternative reef as well. Picked it up when my other two frag racks ran out of room. I somehow managed to brown out my wwc grafted cap. Got it from Legendary Corals and it definitely didn't disappoint when I received it.

Nanofreak79

Cool I'll hit him up, don't forget about lil ol me for the mushy. I might be able to get you a gumdrop, depending on how it grows for me. I think I have four different size frag rocks, with a 7 hole on the way from a different vendor. I got two, two tiered tree racks holding twelve each tree. My neo rack is almost maxed out. I have another reef rock shelf type piece for frags, but I've left it empty, I'm stArting an a acan garden there.

Archived