Innovative Marine Aquariums

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

oh god, i would have to go back to when glenn first started selling to get a list of all the stuff you snagged. lol. even the first caa polyp up on ebay, i knew i had it as i put my high bid as high as 120 bucks (later found out it was you that won it) and ebay crapped out on me and wouldnt put the bid through. lol

how are the blackouts doing? that was another polyp i lost to you and finally got about a month later to only have them melt on me.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stopped in to say the 30g is looking smoking and congrats on the MBA.

Then... I got to the bottom half of page 77 and had to make sure I wasn't on a NSFW reddit.

:D:D

oh god, i would have to go back to when glenn first started selling to get a list of all the stuff you snagged. lol. even the first caa polyp up on ebay, i knew i had it as i put my high bid as high as 120 bucks (later found out it was you that won it) and ebay crapped out on me and wouldnt put the bid through. lol

how are the blackouts doing? that was another polyp i lost to you and finally got about a month later to only have them melt on me.

Dont mention the blackouts. they absolutely hate my tank. The frag I got melted within a week or two of getting them. Then Lawn sent me a frag with probably 10 polyps and they proceeded to melt within a month.

Stopped in to say the 30g is looking smoking and congrats on the MBA.

Then... I got to the bottom half of page 77 and had to make sure I wasn't on a NSFW reddit.

:D:D

Thanks! and yea things got....interesting....last night :lol:

Dont mention the blackouts. they absolutely hate my tank. The frag I got melted within a week or two of getting them. Then Lawn sent me a frag with probably 10 polyps and they proceeded to melt within a month. Thanks! and yea things got....interesting....last night :lol:
WTF you killed those black outs I sent you?

Places to order snails besides reefeaners?
Ebay if you want a certain kind.
WTF you killed those black outs I sent you?Ebay if you want a certain kind.

Yes :( they looked great for a while and then 2 days later gone

i think lawn said he had a few frags of them, right lawn? maybe his tank is just special because i dont think i know of anyone else actually keeping them long term.

i think lawn said he had a few frags of them, right lawn? maybe his tank is just special because i dont think i know of anyone else actually keeping them long term.

It isn't his tank.....he does the mother f'n "Nakey Dance" every night in front of his tank.

Sucka....

I mean congrats :) lol Have you guys heard anymore about the dress she won?

:lol: Yes she actually got a mockup 2 weeks ago and had that measured/marked in person. She sent it back and the real dress is being made right now. Should be shipping next week. So far everything has been legit so its pretty exciting!

:lol: Yes she actually got a mockup 2 weeks ago and had that measured/marked in person. She sent it back and the real dress is being made right now. Should be shipping next week. So far everything has been legit so its pretty exciting!

Sweet glad to hear it is going good, and seems to all be coming together nicely! :)

Presenting ..... I don't name anything in the tank so I can't really present anything

14809640178_ec383a6b73_c.jpg

Very cool....he looks like a Pierre to me.

You're quick with the pics man!

Archived