Innovative Marine Aquariums

Faster Shipping, Faster Server, Faster Sale! :)

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

We recently switched our Express Mail service to Fedex Overnight service. This means that no matter where you are in the country, all Express Mail packages will arrive overnight. In nearly all cases it will arrive a few hours earlier. This is a good thing. Rock has switched to Fedex Ground, and Florida UPS has become Florida Fedex shipping. For those of you who need PO box service, we can still do USPS Express Mail, just leave us a note, or a PO Box address and we will automatically switch the service. We will also do this for our customers residing in Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands. Priority Mail service remains unchanged.

We also switched over to a new private dedicated server, it is much more reliable then our old server had become, so you should have a faster browsing experience with hardly any down time.

We have also made our discount codes far more efficent to use. Now you can just type in the code "R". just the letter R, it doesn't even matter what case you use. That will save you some time as well. The code is worth 12%, so that will save you some cash. It can be used on anything. Even rock. You may see a obnoxious red lettered paragraph saying you can't use discounts on rock, but try it, it will work. That will show us. This code will be good until Saturday July 13th at 5pm.

We also will be featuring shorter turn around times, with most orders shipping out the next day, and in some cases the same day for orders placed early in the morning.

Thanks again!

John

www.ReefCleaners.org

Hey John, i received my critters today :) As always fantastic shipment and your soooo generous with the extras. Even in this extreme heat, everything arrived alive and well, thanks again!

Edit: also those limpets are so COOL!

Rollermonkey

The first thing from John that I did NOT love.

FedEx < USPS < UPS

(IMO, YMMV)

I may need to get some rock at 12% off, though regardless of FedEx having horrible service.

sweet! wish i would of known about that discount code 2 days ago! haha oh well, my chaeto and ulva should be here tomorrow. cant wait to get my little fuge up and running! :lol:

Rollermonkey

Actually, since I cracked a tooth and had to pay $400 for a crown, I'm hoping you'll have another sale when I have some money again.

CrushtheTurtle

We recently switched our Express Mail service to Fedex Overnight service. This means that no matter where you are in the country, all Express Mail packages will arrive overnight. In nearly all cases it will arrive a few hours earlier. This is a good thing. Rock has switched to Fedex Ground, and Florida UPS has become Florida Fedex shipping. For those of you who need PO box service, we can still do USPS Express Mail, just leave us a note, or a PO Box address and we will automatically switch the service. We will also do this for our customers residing in Puerto Rico, or the US Virgin Islands. Priority Mail service remains unchanged.

We also switched over to a new private dedicated server, it is much more reliable then our old server had become, so you should have a faster browsing experience with hardly any down time.

We have also made our discount codes far more efficent to use. Now you can just type in the code "R". just the letter R, it doesn't even matter what case you use. That will save you some time as well. The code is worth 12%, so that will save you some cash. It can be used on anything. Even rock. You may see a obnoxious red lettered paragraph saying you can't use discounts on rock, but try it, it will work. That will show us. This code will be good until Saturday July 13th at 5pm.

We also will be featuring shorter turn around times, with most orders shipping out the next day, and in some cases the same day for orders placed early in the morning.

Thanks again!

John

www.ReefCleaners.org

Any chance this code still works? =D

Archived