Coral Vue Hydros

HOLY geez 10K Clownfish :o

Zia

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if that includes shipping ???? ;)

Nah, that's another 49.00 bucks. But hey through Ebay's logoBML_77x18.gif option you can finance your clownfish for 6 months :lol:

If the 6G clowns nots your bag. They have a sub par pattern of the same ''F1 PNG Lightning Maroon Clownfish'' for just under 1G What a bargin ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/F1-PNG-Lightning-Maroon-Clownfish-BZWS1-/161051117631?pt=Live_Fish&hash=item257f65083f

http://s1170.photobucket.com/user/ziareefer/media/32_zps32cb5a58.jpg.html'>32_zps32cb5a58.jpg

When they first came out they were called leopards lighting clowns going for 10k saw one in reefapolooza and three guys were going back and forth to buying the tiny fish

The pattern around the head is pretty cool looking, but not 6k worth of cool....

44 bids O_O

They better be breeders.

God Dang. Doesn't even look that nice. If I want a fish red fish with shiny scales, I'd get a Koi Fish instead

It's not all that, these are some of the few Lightning Maroons in the world.

jedimasterben

When they first came out they were called leopards lighting clowns going for 10k saw one in reefapolooza and three guys were going back and forth to buying the tiny fish

.... what?

The pattern around the head is pretty cool looking, but not 6k worth of cool....

They better be breeders.

I'll bet money that at least some of the bidders are large breeding companies such as ORA or SA.

God Dang. Doesn't even look that nice. If I want a fish red fish with shiny scales, I'd get a Koi Fish instead

Ha, I was gonna say they're starting to look like goldfish.

I'll bet money that at least some of the bidders are large breeding companies such as ORA or SA.

Agree, the bids will most likely jump up in price. I wish the pattern was on a occy. Maroon clowns can be such dicks :o

Ha, I was gonna say they're starting to look like goldfish.

The parent doesn't look like any goldfish I ever saw....

lightning-maroon-clownfish-PNG-0.jpg

Not sure why the baby's look different? Maybe cause their small? or just imperfect?

Obviously years later these guys will prob be like 200 bucks, they are clownfish after all. Its just the first ones released so they are :bling:

What happens if it doesn't survive shipping?

Fedex lost the package for 5 days, sorry no refunds!

I don't think its possible for a healthy tank bred clownfish to die otherwise.

Archived