Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer Giveaway from CAD Lights!

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Prize Drawing Winners

Congratulations to the following prize drawing winners, randomly chosen from amongst all 267 entries.

Mr. Microscope #26

laxx1991 #230

Ebn #135

Prize winners will be contacted shortly via private message with more information on how claim your CAD Lights Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer.

Thank you to everyone who participated in CAD Lights Nano Pipeless Skimmer Giveaway, and thank you to CAD Lights for giving away three of their great new PLS-50 protein skimmers, it looks like they're going to be a big hit!

CAD Lights Nano Skimmer Giveaway

Community sponsor CAD Lights is excited to announce the upcoming release of a powerful new protein skimmer specially designed for nano reef aquariums. They've teamed up with me to give away three skimmers to three lucky Nano-Reef.com community members! In anticipation of the skimmer's release on July 15th, 2013, we'll be accepting entries into the giveaway drawing up until the day these new skimmers ship.

CAD_Lights_skimmer.png

The PLS-50 from CAD Lights

Introducing the all new CAD Lights PLS-50 Nano Pipeless Protein Skimmer: full sized skimmer performance squeezed into an incredibly compact body for nano reef aquariums.

The PLS-50 Nano Pipeless Skimmer features CAD Light's patent pending pipeless design, eliminating all external controls and plumbing to reduce its footprint for maximum space savings.

PLS-50-front.jpgPLS-50-side.jpg

Its patented locking system allows for precise adjustments to skimming levels and locks adjustments in place to save that perfect sweet spot.

PLS-50-controls.jpg

Professional air injection, usually reserved for larger high-end protein skimmers, is specially designed into the CAD Lights Nano Pipeless Skimmer, producing far higher air draw than venturi or air-stone driven skimmers. This is coupled with our high performance pin-wheel impeller to increase the volume of air bubbles and improve bubble quality by 'chopping' them into even finer mist-sized and micro-sized bubbles. These ultra-fine bubbles provide an incredible amount of surface area for dissolved organic compounds (DOCs) to attach and be skimmed from the water column. Finally, a turbulence controlling bubble-plate helps reduce water turbulence inside the skimmer providing optimal bubble flow and skimming efficiency.

PLS-50-profile.jpgPLS-50-top.jpg

All of these features are typically found in large professional protein skimmers, like our TIA and other PLS models, for high performance applications in large reef aquariums. Now you can take advantage of all these BIG features in your nano reef aquarium too!

The PLS-50 is made with 100% aquarium grade cell-cast acrylic for lasting durability and a smooth, beautiful finish. It features an acrylic body bracket to easily adjust the height of the nano skimmer up or down, and a 3 piece construction that easily disassembles for effortless cleaning and maintenance.

PLS-50 Nano Protein Skimmer Features:

• CAD Lights Patented Pipeless Design
  • Patented Locking System For Holding Settings
  • Air Injection
  • Pin-wheel Impellers
  • 100% Aquarium Grade Cell-Cast Acrylic
  • Up & Down Adjustable Bracket
  • 3-piece Assembly That's Easy To Disassemble

PLS-50 Nano Protein Skimmer Specs:

• Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.25" x 15"
  • Speed: 190 GPH
  • Air Draw: 187 LPH
  • Noise Emission: 5dB over audible sound
  • Aquarium Capacity: 10 Gallons to 50 Gallons
  • 100% Cell-Cast Acrylic
  • Easily Disassembles In 3 Pieces
  • Built-in Professional Bubble-Plate
  • Lock Knob For Tension Control and Full Lock
  • Sliding Tank Mount For Higher or Lower Positioning
  • CAD Lights TIA Pro Skimmer Pump

The PLS-50 Nano Protein Skimmer is priced at $109.99 and is available for pre-order today. More details and pre-order information can be found on CAD Light's PLS-50 Page.

Have a larger saltwater aquarium and need a protein skimmer that maximizes the efficiency of your sump space?
Check out CAD Lights Pipeless Skimmers fitted for tanks up to 100, 300, and 400 gallons.

cadlights_banner.gif

How To Enter

To enter the prize drawing simply post a single comment in this discussion, sharing with everyone your favorite type of coral. Even better, post a photo of your favorite coral if you have one!

Giveaway Rules

You may only enter the drawing once! If you enter more than once you will be automatically disqualified. Entrants must have a minimum of 10 posts on the community forums to qualify to win, you can check your post count on your personal profile page. For questions about the new PLS-50 Nano Skimmer being given away, please contact CAD Lights directly at www.cadlights.com or visit their Q&A thread in their sponsor forum.

The drawing is open to all members, including those outside of the United States. International members will however be responsible for paying shipping charges and any applicable import duties or taxes if they wish to claim their prize.

Three prize winners will be chosen at random from among the entries on July 15th, 2013.

Entries can be submitted until July 14th, 2013, 11:59 PM PST The giveaway drawing is now closed to new entries.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool! I love giveaways!

Favorite coral?

Hmmm...

I'd say euphyllia...

Favorite Euphyllia in pics: hammer

Favorite Euphyllia in my tank: Aussie gold torch

Close call on my new garf purple bonsai though.. It's about to merge with a green acro, Lol..

Can't post pics from my phone, at least not easily.

This skimmer looks pretty nice for a nano skimmer, I'd sure like to take it for a test drive!

One entry please!

Thanks,

Garrett

My favorite coral is my green finger leather. This thing has survived war in my tank and still goes on

IMAG1237_zps0450b79f.jpg

Archived