• Crocea clam
Coral
  • TBD
Thanks for looking!
  • Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First :)

This one I am following Brad, I'm hard to impress so you better deliver or I'm out :P

Christine

Are you going with Nano Box display lighting as well ? So far I approve of your selections Brad, I know you will make this tank a TOTM tank. Zeo reactor????

Christine

First :)

This one I am following Brad, I'm hard to impress so you better deliver or I'm out :P

Christine

Guess I will just have to talk to you through your threads then :(

:)

First. Awesome. So your doing a nabobox?

Yup, 24". Matte white with UNC blue accents. Dave said last night it should be done in about 2 weeks and will have a preview today.

Are you going with Nano Box display lighting as well ? So far I approve of your selections Brad, I know you will make this tank a TOTM tank. Zeo reactor????

Christine

Dave is making me a 24" for the display. ZEO reactor will be the clear tides, I really like the Vertex reactor; but I feel it is probably over kill for this size tank. What do you think?

Guess I will just have to talk to you through your threads then :(

:)

Yup, 24". Matte white with UNC blue accents. Dave said last night it should be done in about 2 weeks and will have a preview today.

Dave is making me a 24" for the display. ZEO reactor will be the clear tides, I really like the Vertex reactor; but I feel it is probably over kill for this size tank. What do you think?

Glad your going ZEO with this, and the NanoBox... awesome! This will be an epic build for sure.

Christine

Nice - his work is fantastic, you wont be disappointed. Your tank is going to make me jealous lol

Glad your going ZEO with this, and the NanoBox... awesome! This will be an epic build for sure.

Christine

Nice - his work is fantastic, you wont be disappointed. Your tank is going to make me jealous lol

Thanks!

-LFS received my new tank last Wednesday, they are just waiting for the new glassholes kit to come in.

-Contractor came out to do the new floors last Wednesday, but when they ripped up the livingroom there was still moisture on the plywood subflooring, so they needed it to fully dry. They are scheduled to come out Saturday and finish

-As long as the LFS finishes my tank this week, I will do plumbing on Saturday and fill it with water on Sunday.

Going to try and keep it real minimalist and I want more fish. I've never had more than 3 or 4 fish at once.

66e63d013ffa87d34bf9f56fe6542db2_zps84d3

8a322128add9e3918692b1491f99de42_zpsa0b1

Can't wait for more updates. I would love to upgrade to a tank with similar dimensions. Could you pm me the price for a tank like that or just reply here if you don't mind. This is going to be an awesome build.

Can't wait for more updates. I would love to upgrade to a tank with similar dimensions. Could you pm me the price for a tank like that or just reply here if you don't mind. This is going to be an awesome build.

Thanks. It is just a regular Mr. Aqua. I bought it from a local guy brand new for a great deal. Most LFS can probably order them also.

http://www.marinedepot.com/Mr._Aqua_Rectangle_Frameless_Glass_Aquarium_Tank_Rectangular_Aquariums-Mr._Aqua-AZ1119-FIAQRA-vi.html

Had a mini heart attack. I call the LFS and the guy goes "yea man, we cracked the new tank drilling it over the weekend"......"just kidding you can pick it up tonight."

Thanks!

-LFS received my new tank last Wednesday, they are just waiting for the new glassholes kit to come in.

-Contractor came out to do the new floors last Wednesday, but when they ripped up the livingroom there was still moisture on the plywood subflooring, so they needed it to fully dry. They are scheduled to come out Saturday and finish

-As long as the LFS finishes my tank this week, I will do plumbing on Saturday and fill it with water on Sunday.

Going to try and keep it real minimalist and I want more fish. I've never had more than 3 or 4 fish at once.

66e63d013ffa87d34bf9f56fe6542db2_zps84d38a322128add9e3918692b1491f99de42_zpsa0b1

Love tanks like this can't wait for your build if you going for this style. I have just re scaped I'm going for this kind of look I just need to buy a decent light so I can really start stocking up. You should check out Reef In The Sky the tanks above look very like it, it might even be it.

Love tanks like this can't wait for your build if you going for this style. I have just re scaped I'm going for this kind of look I just need to buy a decent light so I can really start stocking up. You should check out Reef In The Sky the tanks above look very like it, it might even be it.

I will have two low rock structures that will have sps, then a whole lot of open white sand.

Around the rocks I will have my gold torch, pink hammer, and a couple clams. Probably some zoa's as well. But definitely keeping a low scape with tons of open sand.

Scape will be like this: but I will probably have the structure on the right pushed to the back more.

CA05410C-A8BA-487B-9D4F-19BC1A9380BD-561

I will have two low rock structures that will have sps, then a whole lot of open white sand.

Around the rocks I will have my gold torch, pink hammer, and a couple clams. Probably some zoa's as well. But definitely keeping a low scape with tons of open.

That's going to look good I love minimalistic. My left side of my tank is going to be stocked with LPS and my right side SPS.

mmm cant wait to see moarrrr

You'll be banned if the heat don't win the next two. :)

Anyone have fish ideas?

Already have a clown, Firefish, and 6 line.

6 or 7 chromis? Can I get any anthias?

Pictures are broken or you reached a limit for being mr. popular :)

Following!

Brad PAY YOUR BILLS, LOL :P

We wanna see pics!

Sorry I'm sooooooo popular. :P

Dave just text me a pic, but I can't post it cuz I have no bandwidth lol

Archived