llama roadkill

Which RO/DI?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which RO/DI System?

• Aquasafe Canada 100 GPD 7-Stage
    • Refurb Spectrapure 90 GPD
    • BRS 4-Stage Value 75 GPD

llama roadkill
Probably, back in the day I got the neighbor girl in my old appartment to blow me for a $5 dube, so I am sure some crack whore would do it for $3 round here lol
Ooh, story time!
topkekalso, back on reef topic, what fish do you want in this 40b?
Huh?

WTF is that supposed to mean?
I don't know either...we'll find out soon enough!
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, story time!

Not really much more to it then that, she wanted somethin, I wanted somethin we exchanged my goods for her services. Or do you want the blow by blow details LMAO

llama roadkill
topkek

also, back on reef topic, what fish do you want in this 40b?

Thinking:

1 Yellowhead Jawfish

Pair Neon Gobies

1 Striped or Bundoon Fang Blenny

1 Tanaka Wrasse

1 Shrimp/Goby Pair

Possibilities:

1 or Pair Red Head Gobies

Pair Bangaii Cards

1 Pink Streaked Wrasse

1 Starcki Damsel

Probably forgetting stuff, I do that a lot. :)

Not really much more to it then that, she wanted somethin, I wanted somethin we exchanged my goods for her services. Or do you want the blow by blow details LMAO

It'd be great if your redneck wife saw that.....

llama roadkill
Good times. Isn't that technically prostitution, which is illegal in your state?

haha dont worry about it. but seriously, what fish are you getting?
Just posted it on my last quote of yours.
devilsadvocate

Thinking: 1 Yellowhead Jawfish Pair Neon Gobies 1 Striped or Bundoon Fang Blenny 1 Tanaka Wrasse 1 Shrimp/Goby Pair Possibilities: 1 or Pair Red Head Gobies Pair Bangaii Cards 1 Pink Streaked Wrasse 1 Starcki Damsel Probably forgetting stuff, I do that a lot. :)

nice list. why not a blue jawfish? i here they have waaay better personalities.

llama roadkill

Wow! I'm popular!

nice list. why not a blue jawfish? i here they have waaay better personalities.

Like a Blue Spot? They like lower temps and have a lower life span and survival rate in tropical reefs.

WTF

Chris!, this is a family friendly forum, refrain from trash talk like that.

llama, stop provoking him.

Snitch boi 1.0 was the one that brought up the whole $3 whore convo he just didn't know how to spell whore and thought it was horror..... but ok.... :)

jedimasterben

WTF

Chris!, this is a family friendly forum, refrain from trash talk like that.

llama, stop provoking him.

You should replace all of his posts with picture of puppies and kittens :)

Yeah cuz me talking about whores is so much worse then the snitch 1.0's ####'s. If whore is so bad why isn't it in the filter to come out as ##### like ####, and shit are ;) Atleast I was being on topic LOL

llama roadkill

And baby hedgehogs. And Morgan Freeman. Or Morgan Freeman holding baby hedgehogs. Or with baby hedgehogs on his head. Or a baby hedgehog with the head or Morgan Freeman. Or the other way around.

And baby hedgehogs. And Morgan Freeman. Or Morgan Freeman holding baby hedgehogs. Or with baby hedgehogs on his head. Or a baby hedgehog with the head or Morgan Freeman. Or the other way around.

Or Morgan Freeman hugging Ron Jeremy?

llama roadkill

Lets try again.

The topic is:

Aquarium Background Color: Blue or Black?

Begin!

I think Black would blend in with the overflow box and equipment, but Blue may make it look much larger.

jedimasterben

3QJ3Yyb.gif

jedimasterben

Lets try again.

The topic is:

Aquarium Background Color: Blue or Black?

Begin!

I think Black would blend in with the overflow box and equipment, but Blue may make it look much larger.

Stop asking people to make your decision for you. You see how fast that went to hell.

llama roadkill
3QJ3Yyb.gif
Pic didn't load, sorry. But for now I'll assume it's either Morgan Freeman, baby hedgehogs, or both. Preferably both.

Stop asking people to make your decision for you. You see how fast that went to hell.
Can't disagree with that!I just want opinions though. :)
devilsadvocate

this.

also what other reef related equipment have you acquired? what are your plans for flow and filtration, and return? and maybe a controller?

Archived