Top Shelf Aquatics

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

Deleted User 4

In case you guys are wondering where I got dumpster from, it's from a pc game called Heroes Of Newerth (Better version of DOTA)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

It is! Ho we crap, he famous! You two Nancy's been chattering away all night again. I told you VA, any more guff out of you and I'd put the f*cking leashes on you man! Your treading on thin ice here pal, keep it up.

gulfsurfer101

I'm already planning on getting another pair of premium snow onyx clowns from Dr.Nguyen! Hugo was right and his stuff really is top notch. I need a pair for my bedroom tank.

gulfsurfer101

Well I just couldn't stay away so I went ahead and picked this guy up from dr.Nguyen. I'm not sure but I believe he called this one a snow onyx! I will keep him with my other two till his tank settles for a week or two. I'll go back and get another one in a few weeks time and add them to thier new tank together. That's the plan.

post-30503-0-44344200-1377466472_thumb.jpg

gulfsurfer101

I believe these are all males right now as they are all very small and probably only 6mo old if that. They are all about 1" long right now but I want a pair for my bedroom tank. The black one's are going to be in my main tank up front and the one with the big white touching stripe and whatever partner I find him well go in my bedroom tank. Ill probably do like a bunch of softies or a carpet nem in a 20L. I haven't decided. I have a 20L set up in my kitchen I may just move or I have a spare ten sitting outside.

20L would be nice tank, IMO a carpet would eventually grow out of the tank lol, a few Sebaes, BTA's, and LTA's mixed would look and be Badass! :)

gulfsurfer101

I do love bta's! I have one orange sunburst in my current set up but I've always enjoyed the look of a good carpet. A larger tank isn't a problem. I could always pick up a 40br or something larger nect time Pecto has the dollar per gallon sale.

gulfsurfer101

Yeah, I've had one for good while in a 20L before but I moved the tank near a window and the summer heat just fried the whole tank while I was work.

gulfsurfer101

I'm loving the flash these clowns add to the tank. If anybody is interested in some snow onyx clowns, I'd be happy to help get rid of some as Dr.Nguyen explained to me that he had too many clownfish. I said you can never have too many clownfish then he showed me just how many he had and I just said, errrmahgodd, that's a lot of clownfish. I'd be happy to hook up my fellow Nr peeps at the price he gave me, plus overnight shipping of course.

gulfsurfer101

Time to get this thread back on track. Here's boi the prez laying down a real phat beat you better recognize the skill!

gulfsurfer101

At home in their new tank. I love the extreme patterns on these guys, and they both have some nice blue shine already around the bordering.

post-30503-0-57479700-1377920150_thumb.jpg

post-30503-0-42543900-1377920169_thumb.jpg

gulfsurfer101

Nah, them damsels are weak, tiny, puny, non violent tofu eating damsels. If they even hint towards aggression they will find thier way to the porcelin express all the way back to the ocean so fast.

Archived