Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Bro Love Build! A bro love story! 75g of wet lov'n!

gulfsurfer101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gulfsurfer101

Congratulations to batle athletics on your newest little family member. I'm bumping this post for my newest frags I got off my good buddy Glenn. His acans are just sick n the toxic hammer frag I got frim him is now my new favorite bumping my chalice frags down a notch. Here's some raw pics taken with my s3

IMG_20130621_074906_zps0aa92404.jpg20130620_211146_zpsfa2d82cf.jpg

20130620_211238_zpse7a20b00.jpg

gulfsurfer101

So I decided that I'm dedicated to this tank and will not be transferring every thing from this tank into my larger system once I set that up. I painted the background to hide everthing from my diy lighting fixture to my hob wires and kinda clean it up a bit. Here's some pics of my new stuff I got from Glenn and the local shop. I'm really enjoying how this tank is filling out.

20130623_190435_zpsdc9134c2.jpg

20130623_190413_zps6276f40a.jpg

20130623_190341_zps49b28b2d.jpg

gulfsurfer101

It's still a little peeved in this pic and not even fully opened. I just moved the rock around to fit in that new brach rock right before I snapped the pic. I'm loving that hammer, thanks so much for hooking it up with some truly awesome pieces. That two toned acan looks so sick and always has sweepers showing. I'll definitely be wanting some new stuff in a few weeks.

It's still a little peeved in this pic and not even fully opened. I just moved the rock around to fit in that new brach rock right before I snapped the pic. I'm loving that hammer, thanks so much for hooking it up with some truly awesome pieces. That two toned acan looks so sick and always has sweepers showing. I'll definitely be wanting some new stuff in a few weeks.

I picked up some more SPS yesterday from a guy on craigslist that was breaking down his tank. I hope to have some more new stuff the next time you come by.

gulfsurfer101

Heck yeah, that ponapate n my monticap seem to be doing well with daily manuel top offs and weekly wc's and no crazy dosing schedules. I got a trip to schlitterbaun planned for this weekend and my house payment the next week but the week after that you bet I'll be jonesing for a fish fix!

lol j your crazy dude

glenn what kind of sps did you end up getting?

I got a few monti colonies....sunset, seasons greetings, purple, and a duncan colony.

BattleAthletics

This guy josh is selling his corals on Craigslist...I didn't know if you knew. He has that 90 gallon setup.

gulfsurfer101

Sunset is one of my faves, right next to true superman. I'm gonna want a peice of that and the seasons greetings. Purple cap, maybe but things will be tight in there with two caps. I always have a spare 20l drilled and ready sitting in my garage but kinda last resort type deal.

gulfsurfer101

Think I need to break out that 20L soon, just picked up some garf bonsai on a huge rock that takes up like 20% of the remaining space of this tank. I also picked up sone cali tort and orage cap, all from that guy tearing down his tank on cl. Awesome find.

BattleAthletics

Think I need to break out that 20L soon, just picked up some garf bonsai on a huge rock that takes up like 20% of the remaining space of this tank. I also picked up sone cali tort and orage cap, all from that guy tearing down his tank on cl. Awesome find.

lol he told me you were gonna get it friday. You lucked out, good find on CL. Did you end up getting the zoas too? Seems they were watermellon zoas?

gulfsurfer101

F*ck yeah I got them too, just couldn't fit in my ten gallon so I fed them to my gf's cat in hopes of zoa poisoning, jk, I busted the rock into three pieces but still don't like the crowded room in this tank so I'm setting up that 20L today and will be doing the swap after all.

gulfsurfer101

I ain't selling nothing, but I'm down to trade for some of your kool-aid, and coctail froooooot!

Long day swapping out the ten to my 20L but it is done! I can now actually have fish n I won't feel to bad about keeping them.

gulfsurfer101

You can take the house, the car and the kids, but you leave me with my monkey! Just random babblings from a bored mind!

gulfsurfer101

Pics of my 20L now that things have settled down. It was drilled with 2 inch a half size holes and two 3/4"size holes but I covered those two up with a piece of glass.

post-30503-0-02592700-1373152018_thumb.jpg

post-30503-0-67022000-1373152042_thumb.jpg

post-30503-0-68846700-1373152070_thumb.jpg

post-30503-0-00137500-1373152094_thumb.jpg

gulfsurfer101

So I have the best gf in the world. We were getting some ro water from the lfs that's practically right across the street from me and this lfs isn't known to have anything beyond mid grade at best but then we saw this beautiful little guy in it's full glory. I wanted it so bad but my reefing funds had been exhausted this month when my girl tells the fish bro guy to bag it up cause it's coming home with us. She's definitely a keeper!

post-30503-0-72190700-1373499822_thumb.png

Archived