Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

"Scheduled" Server Down Time

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

Sorry about this guys, our host decided to start work again on their upgrade during the day today. They thought they would be done Monday, but they need some more time. We are expected to be on a new, upgraded server by tomorrow. I apologize for all the down time this week, I know it has been frustrating. We haven't received warning before work began, so there is no mirror site available in the mean time. We just have to wait until everything is moved. There may even be some additional downtime later, hopefully over night, when our DNS settings are changed to the new server. The new server should deliver better performance, we often had memory overload and blank page issues during high traffic times on the old server, that should all be taken care of with the new one.

Thanks again for bearing with us through all this, and for the support over the years!

John

johnmaloney

That is probably what the live tech chat guy thinks about me. Lol.... I am that guy. I knew the guy at the other end was playing Halo! :)

Archived