Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such a pretty tank! Love the polka dot Nanobox and the chubby striped wrasse! :)

Thank you sooo much :happy:

Happy Friday everyone!!!!!! Jammin to this and doing a water change. It's a good night :D.

You ripped your nems out :o Such a Gena move :lol: But i can appreciate your appetite for change. I find myself doing it often too. If your gonna make another big change, at least it was for sticks :happydance:

You ripped your nems out :o Such a Gena move :lol: But i can appreciate your appetite for change. I find myself doing it often too. If your gonna make another big change, at least it was for sticks :happydance:
Sticks pffft :)
Cameron6796

Ugh how do ppl like that stuff it's messed up. I think if that ever happened the world would just nuke itself. Or go live in Hawaii or something, if it ever happens your secluded and qt everyone for a few weeks and if no one reacts and Is healthy they can go live free. I don't follow it but doesn't everyone die anyway.

Ugh how do ppl like that stuff it's messed up. I think if that ever happened the world would just nuke itself. Or go live in Hawaii or something, if it ever happens your secluded and qt everyone for a few weeks and if no one reacts and Is healthy they can go live free. I don't follow it but doesn't everyone die anyway.

You need to watch the show. Everyone is infected. Once you die, you become a zombie no matter what ;).

Making blueberry pancakes and posting :lol:. I have to be careful to pay attention to what I'm cooking :).

pancakes_zps8b3ec816.jpeg

Sticks pffft :)

I am officially in this club now :D I am an anemone and LPS addict.

Yeah, I have a little bit of the stick fever. But I like all types of coral, I don't discriminate :D.

Isn't it crazy how music can take you back to another place and time? I'm standing here making pancakes and this song comes on the radio. I'm instantly back in high school :lol:. It was a good song. Still sounds great too...it's been YEARS since I last heard this.

You need to watch the show. Everyone is infected. Once you die, you become a zombie no matter what ;).

Making blueberry pancakes and posting :lol:. I have to be careful to pay attention to what I'm cooking :).

pancakes_zps8b3ec816.jpeg

Yeah, I have a little bit of the stick fever. But I like all types of coral, I don't discriminate :D.

Obviously I need to be over at your house in the mornings.

Worlds most awesome stove, with La Creuset and a cast iron skillet! :wub:

Is there any other way to cook? :lol:

Either I'm losing it or the reply all button is missing on quoting more than one post :wacko:. Guess I'll do them individually.

Obviously I need to be over at your house in the mornings.

Only on Sundays. Every other day it's rice cakes and peanut butter/jelly or a bowl of cereal :lol:. Those pancakes really are out-of-this-world. Must have real maple syrup with them :).

This week the Strawberry Shortcake acro from Morgan shall arrive :happydance:. Probably on Wednesday.

Is there any other way to cook? :lol:

Either I'm losing it or the reply all button is missing on quoting more than one post :wacko:. Guess I'll do them individually.

Only on Sundays. Every other day it's rice cakes and peanut butter/jelly or a bowl of cereal :lol:. Those pancakes really are out-of-this-world. Must have real maple syrup with them :).

This week the Strawberry Shortcake acro from Morgan shall arrive :happydance:. Probably on Wednesday.

That's ok; gives me the weekend to drive down :lol:

Tank cycled super fast with that Dr. Tim's stuff so I'll have a update in a few days :happydance:

That's ok; gives me the weekend to drive down :lol:

Tank cycled super fast with that Dr. Tim's stuff so I'll have a update in a few days :happydance:

Told ya...it works fast :happydance:.

Someone needs to clean their tank glass :blush:

http://s711.photobucket.com/user/genae1971/media/IMG_8123_zpsae8e7b3d.jpg.html'>IMG_8123_zpsae8e7b3d.jpg

Accidently fragged the orange/red digi the other day...oops.

http://s711.photobucket.com/user/genae1971/media/IMG_8122_zpsac788425.jpg.html'>IMG_8122_zpsac788425.jpg

Jack's superman monti is on the fast track for growth.

The firefish don't seem to be hanging out together anymore. My original one is back to hiding in the rocks all day :(. Maybe I'll pick up the helfrichi. My LFS said they seem to draw out the other firefish. At least the one is out.

Jeezzzz Gena,

Every time I check out this thread for tank updates I end up reading about food?!

Now I am craving Blueberry pancakes again.

David

Told ya...it works fast :happydance:.

Someone needs to clean their tank glass :blush:

IMG_8123_zpsae8e7b3d.jpg

Accidently fragged the orange/red digi the other day...oops.

IMG_8122_zpsac788425.jpg

Jack's superman monti is on the fast track for growth.

The firefish don't seem to be hanging out together anymore. My original one is back to hiding in the rocks all day :(. Maybe I'll pick up the helfrichi. My LFS said they seem to draw out the other firefish. At least the one is out.

It works crazy fast. Last time I used a bacteria boost it was some Bio-spira stuff & I don't think it made much of a difference for that tank.

Sucks that the orange ff is back to hiding. Do you see them fighting at all?

Are there no macros in this tank, or are they in your sump?

Gena! Tank is gorgeous as always :D. I really love your fat little wrasse, it gets along well with the other tank mates? The new NanoBox looks fantastic also, love the dots. Looks like Dave has done some awesome work as usual. I hope you have got your dosing pump all set up and dialled in.

That is an awesome stove you got there. My lovely electric stove has two settings, off and lava hot; this thing can burn water.

Jeezzzz Gena,

Every time I check out this thread for tank updates I end up reading about food?!

Now I am craving Blueberry pancakes again.

David

LOL...sorry :). I'm craving blueberry pancakes too. I'm about to serve tacos though :).

It works crazy fast. Last time I used a bacteria boost it was some Bio-spira stuff & I don't think it made much of a difference for that tank.

Sucks that the orange ff is back to hiding. Do you see them fighting at all?

Are there no macros in this tank, or are they in your sump?

I have noticed they like to chase each other a bit :(. That just started happening. I guess it was too good to be true...that they are buddies :).

I don't really have any macros. None in the display. Oh wait, I take that back...I have a caulerpa HH that I have to prune a lot. I have some chaeto in the fuge and the mangroves too.

Gena! Tank is gorgeous as always :D. I really love your fat little wrasse, it gets along well with the other tank mates? The new NanoBox looks fantastic also, love the dots. Looks like Dave has done some awesome work as usual. I hope you have got your dosing pump all set up and dialled in.

Thanks, Jason :). Yep...doser is all dialed in. I may need to tweek the calcium a little. Still doing the tests daily to see.

That is an awesome stove you got there. My lovely electric stove has two settings, off and lava hot; this thing can burn water.

Thanks! :lol:. I love my stove. It does a great job.

Thanks so much everyone!!!! I can't even describe how HAPPY I am that he was caught!!!!! My son and I did the Ace Ventura "YES YES YES" dance when I got him.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/ace_ventura.gif

LOL...we had just watched the movie the other night :)

Oh, I have 3 of those!!!!! Plus a bunch of D batteries. I intend to use them if there is a long power outage. Those work great!!!! You should definitely pick them up for your tanks.

I keep asking my husband for a generator. He doesn't see a need :(.

:flower:

I knew you told me it would work. I just had to call and be extra sure!!!! It's $165!!!!!

Sounds like you are getting our storm, only in snow form. They are predicting 3-4 feet in the mountains around here. That's a LOT!!!!!

He gave me that birdsnest many months ago when I bought some acans from him. I do want to order from him again though :).

No...the LAND of misfits :). But yes....I got the idea from that movie :happy:.

Hey you! Hope you are staying warm!!!!! Everything is pretty darn good, thanks :happy:. Do you still have your tank?

So I did buy the Battery backup this morning. I already got a shipment notice like 2 hours after I ordered, if that LOL. They have speedy elves working in their warehouse!!!! :D

Yes still have tank, it's at grandma's house. Need a new light though, mine died.. ugh ! Got any corals to ship me ;) It's warm now.

Yes still have tank, it's at grandma's house. Need a new light though, mine died.. ugh ! Got any corals to ship me ;) It's warm now.

Geeze Louise chica....been a while :). Sorry to hear about the light! I'll have to look and see. I don't think I have anything to get rid of at the moment :).

Hot days are here..ugh. 100s next few days. Means lots of garden watering. Look at my haul today :happydance:

veggies7-31-14_zpsd4307cbb.jpeg

Tomato and cucumber for lunch, squash for dinner...yummmmmy :D.

And...I was sooo excited to see my hollyhocks bloomed today. Turned out to be a very pale pink :wub:. So delicate. Next year I should have a bunch of them to pretty up that block wall :).

hollyhocks_zps5b23750d.jpeg

hollyhocks2_zps152a7004.jpeg

David....heard on the radio this morning that today is National Chili Dog Day :lol:. Thought you might want to know ;).

Oh, thanks for the heads up! We are at JFK airport in NYC. Have not spotted a chili dog place.

Will probably have to wait until we are back in the States.

LA must have good places for a chili dog

David

Oh, thanks for the heads up! We are at JFK airport in NYC. Have not spotted a chili dog place. Will probably have to wait until we are back in the States. LA must have good places for a chili dog David

Sounds exciting! Where are you headed??? We have the famous Pinks Hot Dogs. We also have another one called Cupids Hot Dogs. Don't think we'll be going to either today though :).

Oh, yea . My wife has been to Pinks. Suppose I will visit one sometime.

We are on our way to Rome for a week. Then Dubrovnik.

Oh, yea . My wife has been to Pinks. Suppose I will visit one sometime. We are on our way to Rome for a week. Then Dubrovnik.

When in Rome, do as the Rromans do. Guess you'll find out what they're doing. Do tell us all. Enjoy your trip.

Archived