Pod Your Reef

4.5 gallon Trimmadise

Reef Fever

I just picked up a cool new acro, and it had a very cool little hitchhiker. A Tetralia crab! (Tetralia nigrolineata) It's literally smaller than a pinhead, this is what it looks like though (not my photo)

Adorable crabs

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Your tank never ceases to amaze me !!!! Kudos
thanks a lot! It actually amazes me how well it does myself haha!
Adorable crabs
they definitely are, I think bandit is a fitting name since this species has that black mask lol
Those little gobies are very intriguing, did you get them at a lfs?
no I had to have one of my suppliers track them down for me. They have made it to LFS on rare occasions but I emphasize rare lol

This is an awesome pico! I'm amazed by how well your SPS are doing in there.

same here. cant believe i havent took a look into this tank before

This is an awesome pico! I'm amazed by how well your SPS are doing in there.
Love this little tank ill be following for sure
same here. cant believe i havent took a look into this tank before
thanks for all the compliments guys! I'm very happy with how things are going in this tank, and am pretty surprised the Sps do as well as they do lol! But that must mean I'm doin something right!

Awesome stuff man. Love this tank. I JUST ordered my six Trimmas.

-Dave

Where from, if you don't mind my asking? (namely the wholesaler your LFS' going to, if possible) I've been on the fence on getting 2-3, with this particular tank thread being the agent provocateur. ;)

-to Reef Fever:

I'm amazed at how much you've managed to do and stock with so little space. Inspiring tank!

Awesome stuff man. Love this tank. I JUST ordered my six Trimmas. -Dave
what kind of Trimma?

-to Reef Fever:I'm amazed at how much you've managed to do and stock with so little space. Inspiring tank!
thank you very much! Just wait till it grows in some more!

Even after vacation this little tank still looks good. Just waiting on the acros in the center to color up. I can sense their potential!

post-80072-0-44482200-1377219992_thumb.jpg

The tank looks great! keep up the good work!!
thanks a lot! Might pick up a pencil eraser sized RBTA from a local guy for it lol
SCA?
yep, I have an account with them and figured I'd guinea pig before offering to my clients. Have had a few hiccups but all have been corrected and I am overall very pleased

Damn!!! Lots of people been buying SCA Aquariums on here haah. Zia just ordered a 50g cube from them as well. Yours custom order??

yea, 50x24x20. they stopped carrying the 48x24x20 so I had to have them custom make me one and i figured why not add 2" to the length lol. I will start a thread for it soon, for the most part everything is completed and all stock has been transferred over from my 60, just gotta do some wire clean up and a few modifications to the hood and it will be donee

Deleted User 4

yea, 50x24x20. they stopped carrying the 48x24x20 so I had to have them custom make me one and i figured why not add 2" to the length lol. I will start a thread for it soon, for the most part everything is completed and all stock has been transferred over from my 60, just gotta do some wire clean up and a few modifications to the hood and it will be donee

I'll be sure to follow. Because I just recently became a huge fan of SCA.....for one, their price is ridiculously unbelievable (sooo freaking cheap but their builds are amazing....like elos quality for fraction of the price).

I can't wait for them to come up with a 30g setup. I will hop on it right away lol.

I'll be sure to follow. Because I just recently became a huge fan of SCA.....for one, their price is ridiculously unbelievable (sooo freaking cheap but their builds are amazing....like elos quality for fraction of the price).

I can't wait for them to come up with a 30g setup. I will hop on it right away lol.

if you wanna get one of their tanks PM me and I will try and get you a little more discount! lol

Deleted User 4

if you wanna get one of their tanks PM me and I will try and get you a little more discount! lol

Lol, how can you get me a discount?? So they do customs for 30g?

I'd like to know the price 1st though heh.

Lol, how can you get me a discount?? So they do customs for 30g?

I'd like to know the price 1st though heh.

because they are a supplier of mine (I manage an aquarium maintenance company). As far as my guy said they are no longer taking on custom jobs. plus their turn around on custom tanks right now is just too long (60 days)

Archived