Cultivated Reef

50g Zeovit Tank....

Funkateer_1

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some water change candids I just took. Every time I change the water it makes all my corals turn inside out lol

vkn4o.jpg

a5j3g0.jpg
Distichopora starting to get a little fuzzy

Thanks, anyone guess what it is without looking it up? No cheating haha

I know what it is after looking it up, but my first thought without checking markings was wrong by about 400$ lol

How's the new butterflyfish doing?

So far so good. Very docile, a little to docile. If the starcki damsel doesn't let up, someone might have to go... Doesn't seem to have any interest in coral. He is eating well and so far today everyone is playing nice.

2njd849.jpg

35bz4fk.jpg

Can't go up to an importer without buying something. Today its a Fiji combo Valida with a millepora growing on the base.

Some more photos...

8wjvkp.jpg

aaenpy.jpg

Psammacora

30xelcm.jpg

Hitchhiking Mille doing way better than the colony

25zlf8w.jpg

Always a favorite. Branching Green Star Polyp

And a few pictures of the other animals. I feel like i'm living in a zoo...

25g5duo.jpg

Frogs!

rhk9c2.jpg

Wife's cat thinking he's a person

vcq8gm.jpg

Bulldog mid yawn

love the burgess, been wanting one for a while but don't have the room. is he as awesome as he looks?

variety of coral in this tank is amazing too, never heard of a distichopora coral before

love the burgess, been wanting one for a while but don't have the room. is he as awesome as he looks?

variety of coral in this tank is amazing too, never heard of a distichopora coral before

The Burgess is amazing. No disease issues and very mellow. He is however not cool with coral. He nips most SPS and has recently acquired a taste for my Varga Cespitchularia i've been growing. I might have to take him out soon.

Distichipora is also known as fire coral. I've found it to be easy to keep alive, but very slow growing. Its an NPS all things considered.

Archived