Innovative Marine Aquariums

* NEW* Innovative Marine Floss Holder

inTank

Correction: Innovative Marine has changed their rear chamber design on the Nuvo 24. This will fit the Nuvo 30 & 38. We will make a new media basket, fuge basket, and floss holder for the Nuvo 24.

IM30FHPromo2resized.jpg

http://www.shop.mediabaskets.com/Innovative-Marine-24-30-38-Floss-Holder-IM30FH.htm

We also released a Value Package Deal that includes:

Super%20package%20deal.jpg

webTankrearexplained2.jpg

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Innovative-Marine-30-38-Value-Deal-IM30VALUE.htm

Brand spanking new just came out of the oompa loompa factory ready to ship now!

Next up:

Red Sea Max 130 rear Cover

RL 30 Media Basket

RL 30 Floss Holder

RL 8 Media Basket

All RL products will also come with a flow channel piece that hooks onto the intake. This will get the water into the baskets unlike their new design. They had an intake channel on the other nano cubes but for some reason thought, lets F everyone on our new tanks and leave that part out.....

• 1 month later...

Made a slight mod to your floss holder. Due to the side of the tray lining up perfectly with the lip of the tank overflow, water was just trickling down the wall of the tray and slipping through the floss.

ae256d64-c89f-47a3-abda-3d50d2686c57_zps

Solution: dremmel a notch in wall to slide back under overflow lip (sans stevieT precision laser cut)

8429F6EA-BE26-4580-A6EF-F0032A186EDE-104

Installed and flowing:

52997590-fa2f-4c6d-a5a0-f37aab9de7da_zps

I'm going to do the same to the full media basket on the other side. That side gets about double the flow (most likely due to the excellent chinese QC when building) and winds up over flowing the top of the basket. Fixed that by lining the sides with floss. Anyhow, I'm not sure how easy this would be to implement into future IM racks but thought I'd pass it along.

Good work. Looks like not all IM tanks are made the same as the floss holder slides right under the intake on our tank here in the shop. It's a constant struggle with Chinese made tanks.....

On the basket, make sure you are not blocking too many holes with media. Tie the larger media bags to the shelf above. Also suck a little water out of the rear chamber while the tank is running. This will make sure the water falls into the basket and not around the sides.

You bet. Just updated it this afternoon. The direction pieces had a delay so they will be ready next week.

Good work. Looks like not all IM tanks are made the same as the floss holder slides right under the intake on our tank here in the shop. It's a constant struggle with Chinese made tanks.....

On the basket, make sure you are not blocking too many holes with media. Tie the larger media bags to the shelf above. Also suck a little water out of the rear chamber while the tank is running. This will make sure the water falls into the basket and not around the sides.

Makes sense, my entire back wall seems too high. I figured something was up with my tank as my spin stream nozzles practically shoot water out of my tank when they rotate up. Looks like I got the Chinese "eyeball" measurement when they built mine.

Archived