Pod Your Reef

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

Deleted User 4

I vote for brand new dry rocks from BRS. And keep one of the live rock just for cycling purposes. Have the live rock discarded once the cycle is done. That's just me though, do however you want lol.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote for brand new dry rocks from BRS. And keep one of the live rock just for cycling purposes. Have the live rock discarded once the cycle is done. That's just me though, do however you want lol.
Idk Ill save money and have around 35lbs of rock to work with.. The only thing I like more than buying live stock is chiseling live rock! lol
Deleted User 4

Idk Ill save money and have around 35lbs of rock to work with.. The only thing I like more than buying live stock is chiseling live rock! lol

I see. Yeah, that works then ahah. :)

Ugh, I hate that so much! You know, you save a few bucks by buying online, but I think I rather spend the extra to get things in my hands right away!

All my orders are delayed too, so I feel your pain. Ones been in customs for nearly a week.

Maybe they'll get their act together! I'll have my fingers crossed for ya :D

Deleted User 4

It happened to me when I ordered from adana-usa. Get used to it or else.....

Your life will be miserable.

lol

jkjk :)

Got a mat for under the tank today! Tomarrow I plan to look for glass for sump baffles and conduit for hanging my razor! Also getting really pumped because all my coral besides rics, zoas, and frogspawn will be out of the 37 on Monday! Oh and a reminder that my FIRST ADA arrives on Tuesday!!!

I love chiseling rocks. Seriously though, be sure to wear eye protection of some sort. I know it sounds geeky, but I nearly lost an eye after some base rock smacked my eyeball! :P

I love chiseling rocks. Seriously though, be sure to wear eye protection of some sort. I know it sounds geeky, but I nearly lost an eye after some base rock smacked my eyeball! :P
Always do!

Cut the last piece of the PVC conduit arm kit and now I just need to spray it black and drill the holes for the hanging kit. My plans also

changed with the stand, I am using the stand from my 37 but, I am making a new top for it due to the dimensions and I will get a picture of it when I am done.

Also my new thread name will be "S W A Y"

Lol. Are you serious about the new thread name? lolol.

Nahh, I like "The Oasis" and I don't feel like making my thread sound like a club too! lol

Deleted User 4

Lmao. My thread isn't going to be anything like the club though. I have to keep the pages to the minimum.

I love the Oasis name. :)

Lmao. My thread isn't going to be anything like the club though. I have to keep the pages to the minimum.
That's what I like to hear! I imagine mine will become a zoo once I get the tank.
Deleted User 4

That's what I like to hear! I imagine mine will become a zoo once I get the tank.

Yeah, I figure since I want this hobby to be easy peasy for me, I need the lurkers to have it easy peasy to finish through the threads.

Done with those useless pages!! It's a waste! :)

Archived