Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Subscribed.

I really think ADA should officially get in the marine business, they could make a killing, I love their quality and design.

Good to see you back with a new build :)

Christine

qualitycontrol

Where did you get your mame from?

I want to know too. I have a 60-F and I need to do something with an overflow BADLY!

OMG.

/subscribed

Thanks for subscribing! Now with all of you subbed I hope I can make it almost as nice as yours so I won't let people down.. But I am a perfectionist so I will not put a drop of water in until I think my plans are perfect!

Hey fellow TCMAS member. Good luck with the little tank :naughtydance:

Hello to you to haha! Your build has always been my favorite on there!

Where did you get your mame from?

I ordered it from a fellow reefer on here because I didnt want to pay $200 and I also didn't want to wait 3 weeks for it!

holy shit that is a great looking overflow!

That was my first thoughts when I saw it!

Subscribed.

I really think ADA should officially get in the marine business, they could make a killing, I love their quality and design.

Good to see you back with a new build :)

Christine

Yeah, it would be awesome if they made some marine products! The only other thing I kinda want from ADA is the feeding glass machine! Thanks for subbing!

I want to know too. I have a 60-F and I need to do something with an overflow BADLY!

If your going to put a overflow on any ada tank it should definitely be the MAME!

Subscribe engaged

Thanks for visiting my thread!

Have you seen those sexy ADA glass hang-on thermometers? Hydra Aquatics makes a similar looking one but http://www.nano-reef.com/user/66013-tristanschlueter/]tristanschlueter[/url]'s is 10* off, and that's the only one I've seen being used so...

I would get a thermometer but I would never check it so its kind of pointless for me to have it in the display but who knows I may change my mind!

On a side note you guys have no idea how bad I wanted to post "Tank arrived completely shattered except for 2 sides today" but I had to resist pulling a April fools joke on my fellow nano-reefers! I still haven't gotten a tracking number yet but I expect it to be here on Friday or earlier, so fingers crossed!

Deleted User 4

I would get a thermometer but I would never check it so its kind of pointless for me to have it in the display but who knows I may change my mind!

On a side note you guys have no idea how bad I wanted to post "Tank arrived completely shattered except for 2 sides today" but I had to resist pulling a April fools joke on my fellow nano-reefers! I still haven't gotten a tracking number yet but I expect it to be here on Friday or earlier, so fingers crossed!

Did you order from adana-usa? Please don't tell me you ordered from adgshop lol.

Did you order from adana-usa? Please don't tell me you ordered from adgshop lol.

Don't worry I took your advice! lol

adgshop is insane on their prices compared to adana!

Deleted User 4

Don't worry I took your advice! lol adgshop is insane on their prices compared to adana!

Yupp $130 is the lowest you can get for an ada 60p. Ultimately worth it.

My 45p is only about 8g and it cost me $90 plus shipping and tax. 60p is double the size for what? Only $40 more on the tank.

buddythelion

Figured I would post a picture of the overflow that I almost payed as much as the tank for!

f090a713-d02a-47b1-a447-a2610d64e2cf_zps

That is so sexy!

Be sure to teach me how to make one like it ha.

Code to do a picture to a link or the picture it self? If you want a picture like it and you have an iOS device download the free app "Phoster"
Deleted User 4

Code to do a picture to a link or the picture it self? If you want a picture like it and you have an iOS device download the free app "Phoster"

The picture itself lol.

Is the iOS device free? Never used it before.

The picture itself lol.

Is the iOS device free? Never used it before.

lol. iOS device as in iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The app may be on droids too.

Deleted User 4

lol. iOS device as in iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. The app may be on droids too.

Ohhh, I don't have an iphone but I do have an ipad :)

Is the app free? How do you download the app?

Following, but I will miss the column tank - I love them because they aren't all that common - at least if they are done right... ;)

Following, but I will miss the column tank - I love them because they aren't all that common - at least if they are done right... ;)

Im gonna miss it too.. IMO that scape is amazing but Im tried of getting my armpit wet from things on the sand bed.

Im gonna miss it too.. IMO that scape is amazing but Im tried of getting my armpit wet from things on the sand bed.

That's called sacrifice! :lol:

Deleted User 4

Dude, that reminds me of the brutal times when I was working at the lfs for 2-3 yrs. The boss and I had to go to million dollar companies and houses to clean their big saltwater tanks. Armpits and sleeves getting wet, I had to get used to the cold temperatures lol. Sucked ass.

Im really debating breaking up that rock so I don't have to cycle the ADA or sell it to someone locally so the scape can live on!

Dude, that reminds me of the brutal times when I was working at the lfs for 2-3 yrs. The boss and I had to go to million dollar companies and houses to clean their big saltwater tanks. Armpits and sleeves getting wet, I had to get used to the cold temperatures lol. Sucked ass.

:tears:

:lol:

Im really debating breaking up that rock so I don't have to cycle the ADA or sell it to someone locally so the scape can live on!

Use it for this tank to reduce/ eliminate the cycle - nothing worse than waiting for the cycle to end! :haha:

Use it for this tank to reduce/ eliminate the cycle - nothing worse than waiting for the cycle to end! :haha:

But it's a piece of art!

Archived