Top Shelf Aquatics

Mr coral

rdccarpet

Really he is sending different corals from what he shows online? I did end up with a acro doa but they refunded me the cost of the coral plus shipping. I went back to the pic on the eBay listing and compared them to what was shipped and they all look identical. Some frags look bigger in pic then they do in person but don't really feel that I was miss lead or anything.

Wow is there something I don't know about this guy or something? Ill take pics at some point this week and post them but don't feel like it now. I am going to post the refund from PayPal for you to see.

(Hello RDC CARPET CLEANING,

Bryan Thomas (thecoralfarmer6@gmail.com) has issued a refund for $17.50 USD of your original payment.

See Refund Details below for more information.

Message from merchant: Refund for Toxic Acro plus $3.00 shipping. Thank you. )

Hope this proof helps you believe.

This is the first online coral purchase I have ever made.

mrcoral.com

This guy is always making comments about me. Everything is WYSIWYG. All you have to do is look at my feedback. I'm sorry you are made to prove it. What a Joke Eddie.

• 1 year later...

Wow is there something I don't know about this guy or something? Ill take pics at some point this week and post them but don't feel like it now. I am going to post the refund from PayPal for you to see.

(Hello RDC CARPET CLEANING,

Bryan Thomas (thecoralfarmer6@gmail.com) has issued a refund for $17.50 USD of your original payment.

See Refund Details below for more information.

Message from merchant: Refund for Toxic Acro plus $3.00 shipping. Thank you. )

Hope this proof helps you believe.

This is the first online coral purchase I have ever made.

Bryan Thomas is a complete tool! He posts items from sell on ebay that are the exact same Item. He does this two ways, he will post the picture of something and call it a Sunny D, and post the same picture down a few spaces and call it something else like Chamelion. He also posts the same picture of the same them and posts it as a WYSIWYG auction. Beware this shady character, his practices are such that he will email you randomly until the time as pasted for you to be able to leave a review. DO NOT TRUST THE CORALFARMER!

post-64484-0-16195500-1403976326_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see you got an actual refund!!

I got store credit that meant i had to (guess what)? Make another purchase to use it.

Ummm..... Thanks, but no thanks

Archived