Top Shelf Aquatics

CNCreef Asis Pro 824 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

jedimasterben

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime I think about switching something I go, this is crazy the light is damn near new. Then I go, WWBD (what would Ben do), and then I feel much better about it.

jedimasterben

Everytime I think about switching something I go, this is crazy the light is damn near new. Then I go, WWBD (what would Ben do), and then I feel much better about it.

LMAO

Ben would always change it lol

Didn't Ben already say they are nanobox pucks?

I found my nanobox pucks to be quite powerful. I am running an LDD-1000 on the blue and LDD-700 on the white channel. I have the white at 50% and blue at 50% and my Acropora are all happy and colored up.

Ya'll are tiptoeing around it :)

Oooh! Ooooh! I got it.

With a cherry on top. Now waddoIwin?

Sneaky bugger. Getting custom chips and you don't want to share. How many channels? I smell a new board design.

It's hard to tell with a blurry zoomed in picture.

Does this board use Luxeon T diodes?

I noticed the whites and royal blues aren't drawn the same as the other non-violet colors but i can't think of any 3535 package diodes in white or royal blue you would use. Excepting the Nichia high cri neutral white maybe.

2 violet (1-430, 1-410)
2 PC-Amber
4 royal blue
2 cool blue
2 lime
1 cyan

Because I have to get in on the guessing.

I think I'd be tempted to do 2700K WW instead of the PC-Amber, but I kind of think that you'd love to have an array that didn't have any proper whites.

• 4 weeks later...
jedimasterben

I guess it was just in a 'dying' phase, didn't go straight to dead. The controller itself seems to be fine, but the Electric Imp card (which is the processor and WiFi adapter) is toast. As long as it is just the card, then it is a ~$30 fix.

Archived