Kongor88

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a small update

Green slimer growth plus final placement:

New utter chaos paly frag :)

New golllllllden frogspawn, alot more yellow/gold in person going to play around with the camera's settings later and see if i can do it justice:

Yeah other then the wrasse and two of my birdsnest all is going well. Moved and fragged the nests around so hopefully in a couple days they turn around

• 2 months later...
OK some picture updates its been a while but holy cow the yellow tort is growing like crazy, just looked back in this thread and haven't realized how much its grown! Pics were taken under actinics again...need to get home earlier to start shooting over the 14k spectrum

yellow tort:

cant really focus on my purple bonsai so picture is blurry but you can see the growth:

flaming monti

rainbow monti encrusting finally:

sweet zoas:

acans:

forgot the name but a green leather:

green slimer:

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome tank! That Melanurus wrasse actually appears to be a Thalassoma species, some can get 12in long and highly aggressive, may want to catch him and trade him for some coral.

• 4 months later...
Well, its been a while since I last updated the tank thread. Been fighting a huge green algae outbreak along with aiptasia but im slowly winning the war.

Here's a quick photo of my green slimer that has been growing despite the issues:

Most of my SPS have tripled in size or more despite the algae issues except a few frags I lost, mostly birdnests, but I hope to update more as the algae starts to subside.

Archived