Cultivated Reef

ziareefer feedback

InvaderJim

Purchased a Mp10 from him off the classifieds. Super fast shipping, he over packed the Mp10 to make sure it got to me in one piece...bubble wrap, packing peanuts etc. Definitely went above and beyond for me. Highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks so much! Yea i'm a bubble wrap and packing peanut junkie. Better safe than sorry.

I love Duck Commander! Si is so dam funny.

Feedback for you:

-:¦:-WONDERFUL REEFER!-:¦:- -:¦:- THANK YOU SO MUCH! -:¦:- 5 STARS

''Whether you're talkin' about bees,dogs or women. Pain can come up on you QUICKLY....-Si''

''Do we look like beauty contestants to you?...-Si

Purchased RKL from him, shipped same day and received couple days later. Everything was in great condition and packed perfect. Even checked in to make sure everything was received and working properly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

Did a trade with him for some zoas, had great communication even after receiving the zoas made sure everything made it.

well package and got some extra freebies always a plus :D .

would definitely do business with him again.

qualitycontrol

Fantastic guy to deal with. Bought tank from him and he was very easy to work with. Worked extremely hard to meet my shipping deadline and delivered on time with a little gift. Thanks Zia, I really appreciate the easy transaction with fantastic service.

Got the tank today, and it is brand spankin new.

Purchased RKL from him, shipped same day and received couple days later. Everything was in great condition and packed perfect. Even checked in to make sure everything was received and working properly. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

Thanks man!

Feedback for you:

He is sending me a free tank! What is not to like?!

Seriously, haha. How about that packaging, did it make it in one piece?

Feedback for you:

Fantastic guy to deal with. Bought tank from him and he was very easy to work with. Worked extremely hard to meet my shipping deadline and delivered on time with a little gift. Thanks Zia, I really appreciate the easy transaction with fantastic service.

Got the tank today, and it is brand spankin new.

Yea Buddy! Rock that AIO out!

Feedback for you:

Did a trade with him for some zoas, had great communication even after receiving the zoas made sure everything made it.

well package and got some extra freebies always a plus :D .

would definitely do business with him again.

Thanks man, look forward to swapping some SPS with you in the future!

Feedback for you:

purchased the AC70 with inTank Media Basket. item was packaged well in bubble wrap and peanuts. Fast response and quick shipping.

would recommend buying from him again!

Another happy camper here. The seller even beat me to it to ask how everything was when the package arrived.

Professional packaging and service, even better than many on-line stores. You will not be disappointed as a buyer!!!

Zia posted in the FS forum, I looked, got some stuff, received some stuff then spent all day staring at my reef bc of the cool new stuff. Sure the packaging, communication and all that went along with the transaction was excellent still does not take away the fact that he forced me to stay home all day staring at my great frags.. Not cool zia! haha thanks everything was awesome oh and enjoy spending my money.

purchased the AC70 with inTank Media Basket. item was packaged well in bubble wrap and peanuts. Fast response and quick shipping.

would recommend buying from him again!

Thanks you!

Feedback for you:

10 out of 10, truly professional packing and my livestock looks healthy and PEST FREE. Highly recommend

Thanks alot, it was a fun transaction :)

Feedback for you:

Another happy camper here. The seller even beat me to it to ask how everything was when the package arrived.

Professional packaging and service, even better than many on-line stores. You will not be disappointed as a buyer!!!

Very kind words, thanks so much!

Feedback for you:

Zia posted in the FS forum, I looked, got some stuff, received some stuff then spent all day staring at my reef bc of the cool new stuff. Sure the packaging, communication and all that went along with the transaction was excellent still does not take away the fact that he forced me to stay home all day staring at my great frags.. Not cool zia! haha thanks everything was awesome oh and enjoy spending my money.

Haha, that's what you get for teasing with with all those great food joints you have, that i miss so much :P

Feedback for you:

One of the best sellers I have ever did business with online, Communicated every step of the way without hesitation and corals came in great shape! Will be buying from again very soon!

• 2 years later...

A+++++++ Service!!! got some corals from Zia last week, perfectly packaged, perfectly healthy! Just perfect :)

Thanks Zia!

Archived