Cultivated Reef

GFY sticker show off thread

metrokat

In boycotting Stevie. Never got a sticker and last package had no Swedish fish. As an American I DEMAND my free swag!

I will have a talk with Shipping Steve about forgetting the Swedish fish. Next order tell us he forgot in the special instructions.

I'm yet to order from Steve. I need to place an order sometime, but I don't own an AIO!

Even if you don't have an AIO, they will take your money.

Opps...I mean they will take your order.

In boycotting Stevie. Never got a sticker and last package had no Swedish fish. As an American I DEMAND my free swag!

Did you at least get the free scraper?

I'm yet to order from Steve. I need to place an order sometime, but I don't own an AIO!

He's got plenty of other stuff you may need. Glue, mag cleaners, floss, etc. :)

I proudly display mine.........right behind the cabinet door.

IMG_0231.jpg

Oh and btw, I have two free scrapers, so ya'll know how much I've spent there recently.

Will do.

Last time I ordered some floss, the scraper, and the big superglue bottle. Jeez, did that last a long time. I actually need to get some more floss AND more glue soon.

Did you at least get the free scraper?

:o They have a free scraper?

:angry:

My swedish fish we all dead when I got mine. He really need to consider shipping them in water. :rolleyes:

Ya. I got one stinkin' fish in my last order. :angry:

The best one was when Stevie told ups to gfy and taped a picture of a smashed package

It was USPS. Idiots ripped box in half on it's way to Hawaii

IMG_3630.jpg

lots of other junk on the site you may need. I can ship you a box of air if you want.

:o They have a free scraper?

:angry:

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/FREE_c51.htm

My swedish fish we all dead when I got mine. He really need to consider shipping them in water. :rolleyes:

You need to take them out of the special scientifically engineered wrapper and put them in wet water and they come back alive.

GFY.jpg

"We mean all the best by this saying. Who said the internet was serious business? "

I like that, metrokat you should make some of your own, I'm running out of lipstick.

IMG_20121224_211146.jpg

CarterNichols

value increases every day on that autograph

I hope so. Banking on this to pay my student loans off in a few years.

Archived